What You Get
Choose from Two Options
King Room for two people
- $135 for one night (up to $405 value)
- $255 for two nights (up to $735 value)
- $179 for one night, breakfast included (up to $455 value)
- $355 for two nights, breakfast included (up to $835 value)
Included in all options:
- Stay for two people in a king room
- Wine (red or white)
- Late check-out
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Included in dedicated options:
The Hotel: Briars Country Lodge
Nestled in a serene valley midway between the charming towns of Bowral and Moss Vale, Briars Country Lodge makes for a perfect base for those who want to explore the National Parks around Sydney, recharge their batteries and breathe some fresh air in the tranquil landscapes of the Southern Highlands.
Wander down the meandering walking track next to the property, explore the nearby wineries, beautiful parks, the famous Bradman Museum and the unique Empire Cinema. Only a short drive away to some of the best restaurants and antique shopping in the Southern Highlands.
For the energetic or those with little ones, Briars has two tennis courts, a basketball court, walking tracks around the surrounding countryside and a play area for the children.
Overlooking beautiful lawns and a private lake, Briars is the perfect escape from city life.
- Bed size/type: One king bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Air conditioning and heating, tea making facilities, small fridge, table and chairs, desk, ensuite, sofa bed, flat-screen TV, free Wifi, microwave, fridge views over lake and lawns
The Area: Southern Highlands
Located midway between Sydney and Canberra, The Southern Highlands is one of New South Wale’s most beautiful regions boasting country villages filled with antiques, galleries and historical sites, rural landscapes as well as national parks, winelands and waterfalls. Visitors are invited to meander the quaint streets, sample local produce at one of the many local restaurants or pick up an antique or original piece of art in towns like Berrima, Bowral and Mittagong or try their hand at trout fishing, walk the bush trails through the national parks or get to know Bowral’s most famous son at the Bradman Museum.
Wine lovers should take the time to visit some of the region’s flourishing vineyards and wineries including Maytree Vineyard and Southern Highlands Wine. Multiple festivals are held around the year to entertain young and old. In the cooler months, Winterfest and Siberian husky sled races put smiles on faces while spring brings the floral festival of Tulip Time as well as food, wine and music celebrations. The rugged, natural scenery of the Southern Highlands makes the perfect setting for plenty of adventure activities like rock climbing, hiking of simply photo-taking.
- Late check-out by 11am on Saturdays and by 12pm on other days
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Fine Print
• Weekend surcharge: $40 per night when booking for Fri nights, $120 per night when booking for Sat nights and public holidays
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• 48 hours notice required for booking changes
• Change of room configuration to two Twin Beds is available for $15 surcharge, payable direct
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 20 Oct 2020
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 4868 3566
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival