What You Get
Choose Between Four Options:
- $119 for a one-night stay (up to $259 value)
- $235 for a two-night stay (up to $468 value)
- $129 for a one-night stay (up to $279 value)
- $245 for a two-night stay (up to $508 value)
Included in all options:
- Stay for two people in a Queen Balcony Room
- Bottle of wine
- Late check-out by 12pm
The Hotel: Capitol Square Hotel Sydney
Centrally located in the southern part of the city, adjacent to the Capitol Theatre and a short stroll away from such points of interest as the Darling Harbour, the International Convention Centre, the Central Station and China Town, the Capitol Square Hotel gives its guests a strategic access to all the best Sydney has in store.
Travellers can unwind in elegantly furnished rooms with en-suite bathrooms and individually-controlled air conditioning devices, tea and coffee making facilities, mini fridges, flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and irons. In the mornings, guests can opt for a buffet breakfast at The Terrace Restaurant, while the neighbourhood offers ample choice of cafe and dining options.
Queen Balcony Room
- Queen-sized bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Balcony, Shower over bath in the en-suite bathroom
The Area: Sydney, NSW
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and man-made sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay hop on a ferry bound for Manly, Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. Along the way, appreciate the water views and snap photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 12pm
The Fine Print
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Weekend surcharge: $40 per night when booking for Sat nights; payable to the hotel directly
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at check-in
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Travel dates: Jul-Aug or Aug-Sep 2019, as per option chosen
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details