- $149 for a one-night stay with a spa package (up to $310 value)
Included in all options:
- Double or twin room stay for two people
- Late 12pm checkout
- Ayurvedic hand or foot massage each
- Certified Organic Tisane and present moment ritual each
- Bonus offers:
- 10% discount on further treatments (excluding manicure, pedicure and waxing)
- Additional nights can be booked at a reduced rate
The Hotel: Celestial Dew Guest House, Day Spa Retreat
Guests seeking an escape to rejuvenate their mind, body, and spirit will find the ideal place to do so as the Celestial Dew Guest House. Just 45 minutes from the Gold Coast and under an hour from Byron Bay, the property is nestled in the Tweed Valley, in the foothills of Mount Warning amidst peaceful greenery, and a lush lawn. All guests will enjoy use of the private Finnish sauna, and an à la carte breakfast in the quaint Flutterbies Cottage Café, located right next door.
Groupies unwind in the Double Room, decorated with modern European-style furnishings and accompanied by traditional train carriage accents. Enjoy the use of certified organic shower amenities, bed linen, and bathrobes to connect with nature and unwind completely, before visiting the onsite Wellness Centre where you’ll be treated to a Ayurvedic hand or foot massage alongside. Outside the hotel, take advantage of the peaceful ambiance the village of Tyalgum has to offer, such as enjoying a climb up Mount Warning, shopping at a local market, visiting the Tweed River or swimming in the local weir or waterfalls. Guests may also wander further afoot to visit Murwillumbah, a 20-minute drive away.
- Bed size/type: Double-bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
The Area: Tyalgum and Murwillumbah, NSW
Those seeking a peaceful country escape need look no further than Tyalgum, a rural village of 300 people in north-eastern NSW. Despite its small size, this gem-like village punches well above its weight when it comes to arts and culture, with an annual festival of classical music, a literary institute, and lively village markets. Offering a quaint ambiance, and majestically scenic vistas, it’s much beloved by locals and visitors alike.
18 minutes away lies Murwillumbah, a picturesque town 13km south of the Queensland border on the southeastern foothills of the McPherson Range in the Tweed Volcano valley. Grounded in industries of sugarcane growing and tourism, it’s also home to the Tweed Banana Festival - the second oldest festival in Australia. Featuring a number of scenic areas and a peaceful charm, it’s an ideal escape for city slickers.
Details verified 29/09/2016
*Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 18 Dec 2016
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0474 512 528
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in