The Hotel: Clare Country Club
Escape to wine country with a relaxing stay at Clare Country Club, just a few minutes away from the main street. Stay close to the main attractions of Clare Valley, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle, so you can soak up the picturesque views uninterrupted.
Guests stay in either a Superior Spa Room or a Kitchenette Suite, both featuring modern-style decor and light colour tones. The rooms come equipped with hot drink-making facilities, flat-screen TVs and en suite bathrooms with spa baths.
Superior Spa Room
- Bed size/type: One large double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people (no extra beds)
- The room boasts an en suite bathroom with spa bath, flat-screen TV with DVD player and iPod dock, minibar, hairdryer, and complimentary tea- and coffee-making facilities
- Bed size/type: One single bed and one sofa bed plus one large double bed
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people (no extra beds)
- The suite boasts a separate bedroom and living area, en suite bathroom with spa bath, and kitchenette with basic cooking facilities
The Area: Clare Valley
Known for its Riesling wines and collection of wineries and vineyards, Clare Valley offers a range of attractions to catch the attention of wine lovers, gourmands and nature enthusiasts. Local pubs and restaurants such as the Rising Sun offer local goodies and quaint atmosphere while boutique wineries such as SevenHill Winery, O’Leary Walker Wines, Killakanoon Winery and Knappstein Winery offer connoisseurs a chance to put their taste buds to the test while amateurs can simply treat themselves to a tipple.