What You Get
Choose from Three Options:
- $32.50 for Croc N History package for one child (up to $38 value)
- $42.50 for Croc N History package for one senior (up to $50 value)
- $54.50 for Croc N History package for one adult (up to $64 value)
Included in all options
- Croc N History package with full-day entry to Crocosaurus Cove and the RFDS and Bombing of Darwin Tourist facility
Please note: Each component of the Croc n History pass can be used within 30 days of the first experience. Each component has varying availability:
- Crocosaurus Cove: open daily 9am-5pm
- RFDS & Bombing of Darwin Tourist Facility: open daily 9:30am-4pm
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
This package combines two of Darwin’s premier attractions with one ticket. Visitors receive full-day entry to Crocosaurus Cove and the RFDS and Bombing of Darwin Tourist facility.
Located in the heart of Darwin’s city, Crocosaurus Cove brings city slickers, tourists, and wildlife lovers alike up close with Australia’s saltwater crocs. Visitors will uncover a wide range of reptiles found across regions like the Kimberley, Kakadu and Arnhem Land.
- Surround yourself with almost 100 juvenile crocodiles and feed them with a fishing line on the Fishing for Crocs platform
- Spot over 15 different species of fish in the 200,000-litre freshwater aquarium
- Watch diver fish feeding and surface fish feeding during the day
- Attend a ‘Meet the Reptiles’ session to learn about the interesting critters
Visit the Turtle Sanctuary to see some of the park’s smaller inhabitants
- Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 2021 award
Royal Flying Doctor Service & Bombing of Darwin Harbour Tourist Facility
Step back in history thanks to holographic technology which brings back the story of John Flynn, the founder of the Royal Flying Doctor Service. Visitors can also get close up with a decommissioned RFDS Pilatus PC 12 aircraft and learn about the activities of the RFDS’s pilots, engineers, doctors, and nurses, and the experiences of the patients.
The second story is about the Bombing of Darwin on 19th February 1942 and it is told with the help of holograms, virtual reality and a projection window of the Japanese air attack on the harbour. Visitors can view a life-sized replica Japanese Zero aircraft suspended from the ceiling.
The Area: Darwin, Northern Territory
As the largest city and capital city of Northern Territory, Darwin boasts a relaxed vibe that blends well with the tropical climate. Boats are anchored around the harbour, pavements are littered with chairs and tables from side street restaurants and museums showcase the city’s past with indigenous art. Explore the famous national parks of Kakadu and Litchfield or the Tiwi Islands to appreciate the beauty of nature.
• Child tickets valid for ages 4-15
• Adult ticket is for persons of 16 years of age and older
• Infants 0-3 years old enter free of charge
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 01 Sep 2022
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2023
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (08) 8981 7522
• State name, preferred dates and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival