Leave the city behind and hop on the Evolution vessel to speed through the waves for an adventure-packed day. This full-day tour head for the Outer Great Barrier Reef, one of the world’s most renowned natural wonders.
Once there, participants can snorkel, up their marine game under a watching eye of the experienced instructors or take a semi-submarine tour. Five hours of free time provides the fun lovers with plenty of time to explore the area on their own, while the gourmet buffet lunch with live music and a free glass of wine allows recharging the batteries.
The Area: Cairns, QLD
Cairns is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city nestled between the sea life of the Great Barrier Reef and the rolling downs of the Atherton Tablelands. As the gateway to the wet tropics, the city buzzes with a lively mix of travellers, from backpackers to luxury-seekers keen to soak up the sun. As night falls, the wide streets come alive with bars, galleries and seafood restaurants enticing diners by the waterside.
Snorkel, dive or simply recline on a glass-bottomed boat to admire the breathtaking wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a luxurious day trip to Port Douglas, an hour’s drive north, to dine on succulent seafood and shop in fashion boutiques. Walk among the towering ancient trees and lush greenery of the World Heritage Daintree rainforest, keeping an eye out for brilliantly-coloured butterflies and rare tropical birds; or marvel at enormous prehistoric reptiles in one of the region’s crocodile parks.
Closer to home, take a stroll down the Esplanade to find countless dining options and interesting shops. By night the same stretch comes alive with the Night Markets, where clothes, trinkets and Australian keepsakes are all up for grabs. Spend days simply soaking up the tropical sun on the beach, splashing about in the water when the heat gets too much.
Explore the wonders of the Outer Great Barrier Reef during this full-day tour; gourmet lunch included
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$66 for a full-day reef cruise for one child, aged 4-16 (up to $75 value)
$146 for a full-day reef cruise for one adult (up to $165 value)
Included in all options:
Two outer reef sites
Less travel time (approx. 80 mins)
5 hours of reef time
Snorkelling equipment and floatation devices provided
Hot BBQ lunch (with hot meats, fish, prawns & a variety of salads, vegetarian option available)
Free stinger suit hire
Fruit platter, cheese and a glass of wine on the return journey
Experienced, professional dive instructors
Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
Spacious sundecks for sunbathing
High crew-to-guest ratio
Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal; Marlin Marina
Check-in: 7:30am daily
Recent Positive Reviews
Average of 1 ratings
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Surcharges: $20 levy per person payable directly upon check-in; levies are per person and include environmental management charge of $3.50, port charges of $1.25, administration fee of $5.25 and fuel levy of $10
• Blackout dates: 1-14 Jul, 21 Sep-7 Oct 2019
• Valid for 1 adult or 1 child, as per option chosen
• Child ticket valid for ages 4-16
• What to Bring: sunscreen, hat, spare clothes, cash or credit card for bar and souvenir purchases
• Check-in: passengers are required to check in at Dive Under Cruise and Dive reception desk inside the Reef Fleet Terminal at 7.30am for the 8.15am departure. Special passenger requirements should be requested at the time of reservation.
• Weather statement: The operator reserves the right to cancel the tour, change vessel type or arrange an alternative carrier in the event of bad weather or mechanical problems. No refunds for voluntary uncompleted dives.
• Deal is subject to availability
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here