What You Get
Choose from Four Options
- $109 for an introductory dive and cruise package for one child up to 16ys old (up to $125 value)
- $189 for an introductory dive and cruise package for one adult (up to $215 value)
- $109 for a certified dive and cruise package for one child up to 16ys old (up to $125 value)
- $189 for a certified dive and cruise package for one adult (up to $215 value)
Included in all options:
- Mask, snorkel, fins, Lycra/sun suits & complimentary snorkelling guides (wet suite hire available for $10 per person)
- Aussie BBQ lunch including hot meats, fresh local fish and prawns, and a selction of fresh salads (vegetarian option available) & complimentary afternoon tea
- 5 hours or reef time in 2 locations, 80 minutes’ travel time
- One introductory or certified dive with all equipment & safety briefings provided
- Snorkelling equipment & floatation devices provided
- Glass of wine and snack on return journey
- Experienced, professional dive instructors
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
- Helicopter flights to and from our exclusive Heli-Pontoon on the Outer Reef
- Up to three certified or introductory dives available per day
- Semi-submersible boat tour (weather dependent)
What to bring
- Sunscreen & hat
- Travel voucher
- Spare clothes
- Swimmers and a towel
- Cash or credit card for bar and souvenir purchases
- Australian standard dive medical (if required)
- Medical conditions and age restrictions apply for all passengers participating in scuba diving (please read the Terms and Conditions).
- All divers must complete a Medical Questionnaire. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (eg asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and/or prescription medication may preclude some people from diving * Minimum age for diving is 12 years
Leave the city behind and hop on the Evolution vessel to speed through the waves for an adventure-packed day. This full-day tour head for the Outer Great Barrier Reef, one of the world’s most renowned natural wonders.
Once there, participants can enjoy their certified or introductory dive session to snorkel up the marine game under the watching eye of the experienced instructors. Five hours of free time provides the fun lovers with plenty of time to explore the area on their own, while the gourmet buffet lunch with live music and a free glass of wine allows recharging the batteries.
- 7.30am: Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal - 1 Spence St, Cairns
- 8.15am: Evolution departs Cairns to its first location
- 11.30am: Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch onboard
- 1.00pm: Evolution arrives at its second location
- 3.00pm: Evolution departs for Cairns
- 4.30pm: Evolution arrives back in Cairns
The Area: Cairns, QLD
Cairns is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city nestled between the sea life of the Great Barrier Reef and the rolling downs of the Atherton Tablelands. As the gateway to the wet tropics, the city buzzes with a lively mix of travellers, from backpackers to luxury-seekers keen to soak up the sun. As night falls, the wide streets come alive with bars, galleries and seafood restaurants enticing diners by the waterside.
Snorkel, dive or simply recline on a glass-bottomed boat to admire the breathtaking wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a luxurious day trip to Port Douglas, an hour’s drive north, to dine on succulent seafood and shop in fashion boutiques. Walk among the towering ancient trees and lush greenery of the World Heritage Daintree rainforest, keeping an eye out for brilliantly-coloured butterflies and rare tropical birds; or marvel at enormous prehistoric reptiles in one of the region’s crocodile parks.
Closer to home, take a stroll down the Esplanade to find countless dining options and interesting shops. By night the same stretch comes alive with the Night Markets, where clothes, trinkets and Australian keepsakes are all up for grabs. Spend days simply soaking up the tropical sun on the beach, splashing about in the water when the heat gets too much.
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal; Marlin Marina
- Check-in: 7:30am daily
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates:
School Holiday periods, public holidays and Easter and Christmas holidays.
December 2021 25th
January 2022 1st
• Adult ticket is for customers aged 17 ys and above
• Child ticket valid for ages 4-16 (please note that the minimum age for diving is 12)
• Must make bookings 7 days prior to chosen cruise date
* Reef Fleet Terminal bus transfers available:
Cairns City Transfers = $18.00 per person
Northern Beaches Transfers = $25.00 per person
Port Douglas Transfers = $82 per person (minimum 2 people)
Transfer fees are payable on the day of travel
• What to bring: sunscreen, hat, spare clothes, cash or credit card for bar and souvenir purchases
• Weather statement: The operator reserves the right to cancel the tour, change vessel type or arrange an alternative carrier in the event of bad weather or mechanical problems. No refunds for voluntary uncompleted dives.
• Deal is subject to availability
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 June 2021
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (07) 4052 8300