What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $117 for a full-day reef cruise for one child, aged 4-16 (up to $130 value)
- $193.50 for a full-day reef cruise for one adult (up to $215 value)
Included in all options:
- Two outer reef sites
- Less travel time (approx. 80 mins)
- 5 hours of reef time
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices provided
- Hot BBQ lunch (with hot meats, fish, prawns & a variety of salads, vegetarian option available)
- Complimentary stinger suit hire
- Glass of wine and snack on the return journey
- Experienced, professional dive instructors
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
- Spacious sundecks for sunbathing
- High crew-to-guest ratio
Leave the city behind and hop onboard luxury superyacht, Evolution, to speed through the waves for an adventure-packed day. This full-day tour heads for the Outer Great Barrier Reef, one of the world’s most renowned natural wonders.
The 35-meter luxury superyacht, Evolution, departs Cairns daily, with a record 5 hours spent exploring 2 spectacular and exclusive outer Great Barrier Reef locations. Enjoy snorkeling at both reef sites, getting up close and personal with the turtles, coral gardens, and colorful fish.
Lunch with fresh prawns, fish, steak, and a variety of salads together with a free glass of wine with cheese and biscuits on your return journey, provides a level of service and comfort that is unmatched. Our friendly and passionate crew are ready to welcome you on board!
7.15 am – 7.45 am: Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal - 1 Spence St, Cairns
8.00 am: Evolution departs Cairns to its first location
11.30 am: Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch onboard
1.00 pm: Evolution arrives at its second location
3.00pm: Evolution departs for Cairns
4.30 pm: Evolution arrives back in Cairns
The Area: Cairns, QLD
Cairns is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city nestled between the sea life of the Great Barrier Reef and the rolling downs of the Atherton Tablelands. As the gateway to the wet tropics, the city buzzes with a lively mix of travellers, from backpackers to luxury-seekers keen to soak up the sun. As night falls, the wide streets come alive with bars, galleries and seafood restaurants enticing diners by the waterside.
Snorkel, dive or simply recline on a glass-bottomed boat to admire the breathtaking wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a luxurious day trip to Port Douglas, an hour’s drive north, to dine on succulent seafood and shop in fashion boutiques. Walk among the towering ancient trees and lush greenery of the World Heritage Daintree rainforest, keeping an eye out for brilliantly-coloured butterflies and rare tropical birds; or marvel at enormous prehistoric reptiles in one of the region’s crocodile parks.
Closer to home, take a stroll down the Esplanade to find countless dining options and interesting shops. By night the same stretch comes alive with the Night Markets, where clothes, trinkets and Australian keepsakes are all up for grabs. Spend days simply soaking up the tropical sun on the beach, splashing about in the water when the heat gets too much.
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal; Marlin Marina
- Check-in: from 7.15am – 7.45am
School holiday periods and public holidays
Christmas Day (25 December) and New Years Day (1 January)
• Valid for 1 adult or 1 child, as per option chosen
• Adult ticket is for customers aged 17 yrs and above
• Child ticket valid for ages 4-16 yrs (please note the minimum age for diving is 12 yrs)
• Must make bookings 7 days prior to chosen cruise date
• Reef Fleet Terminal bus transfers available:
Cairns City Transfers - $18 per person
Northern Beaches Transfers - $27 per person
Port Douglas Transfers - $89 per person (minimum 2 passengers required)
Transfer fees are payable on the day of travel
• What to Bring: sunscreen, hat, spare clothes, cash or credit card for bar and souvenir purchases
• Check-in: passengers are required to check-in at the Dive Under Cruise and Dive reception desk inside the Reef Fleet Terminal from 7.15 am – 7.45 am for the 8am departure. Special passenger requirements should be requested at the time of reservation.
• Weather statement: The operator reserves the right to cancel the tour, change vessel type or arrange an alternative carrier in the event of bad weather or mechanical problems. No refunds for voluntary uncompleted dives.
• Deal is subject to availability
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 01 Jun 2022
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2023
• Bookings must be made 7 days prior to chosen date
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (07) 4052 8300
• Please send through preferred booking dates, number of pax, guest names and date of travel
• Please send through a copy of the Voucher and state Security Codes
• State Voucher and Security Codes upon redemption
• Present printed voucher on arrival