What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for a one-night stay (up to $257 value)
- $179 for a two-night stay (up to $424 value)
- $229 for a three-night stay (up to $591 value)
Included in all options
- Classic Queen Room for two people
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Hot breakfast
- Late check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily parking at Echo Point Lookout
Accommodation: Echo Point Motel
Set a stone’s throw away from the majestic Three Sisters, Echo Point Motel is central to all that travellers can see and do during their stay in the Blue Mountains. Groupies cosy up in a queen room which comes complete with a private bathroom, Wi-Fi and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Guests have access to the laundry, ice machine, internet kiosk and garden BBQ for a tasty outdoor meal. Continental breakfast is served on site daily.
Venture 200 metres from the room to the Three Sisters viewing platform and Giant Stairway, or drive three minutes into the heart of Katoomba. Express shuttle buses also operate from outside the motel to Katoomba Street every 30 minutes for a choice of cafés and restaurants. The reception staff can also help with finding the best rates and discounts on local attractions.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features a private shower and toilet, fridge, microwave and dining area
The Area: Katoomba, Blue Mountains
A fresh eucalyptus scent wafts through the deep valleys of the Blue Mountains, where rugged sandstone cliffs catch the sunlight before receding into lush temperate rainforest. Step back in time in charming Katoomba, where art deco buildings, tea rooms and antique shops loom up out of the mist or go back many thousands of years with towering ancient rock formations.
Stroll down to the spectacular Three Sisters lookout at Echo Point and take a hike into the lush valley below, or around the cliff top for magnificent views. See the mountains from a different perspective with a trip down Australia’s steepest train track, the Scenic Railway or soar across the valleys on the Scenic Cableway, an exhilarating aerial cable car.
Central Katoomba offers a bounty of cafés, bookstores and antique shops such as Mr Pickwicks, and there are plenty of more adventurous activities available nearby including horse riding, canyoning and golf. For a drink at the end of a day of exploration head to The Carrington Piano Bar for a spot of live music or instead go to The Clarendon which often features comedy or theatrical performances.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am
- Complimentary self-parking available
- Pets are not allowed
The Fine Print
Blackout dates: public holidays, school holidays and special local events
• Deal is valid for 2 people (Classic Queen Room)
• Weekend surcharge: $40 per night when booking for Fri, Sat and Sun nights, payable directly to the propert upon check-in
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at time of booking
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Dec 2020
• Phone to book: (02) 4782 2088
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Present printed voucher on check-in