Accommodation: EdSki Lodge
Nestled on the edge of the Mt Baw Baw Plateau, 160km east of Melbourne, EdSki Lodge offers all-year-round accommodation in the biggest lodge on the mountain at the very entrance to the alpine village. The two-story traditional timber lodge consists of ten spacious, centrally heated bedrooms suitable for singles, couples and families. After a day of skiing or hiking, holidaymakers can snuggle up in front of the wood fire heater in the lounge, make their favourite dinner in the fully equipped kitchen or make use of the on-site facilities including a billiard table, table tennis table, TV room, and library.
- Bed size/type: Two-five beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- Some pillows and blankets are supplied, but guests should bring their own linen and/or sleeping bags; Linen packs available for hire, please request at time of booking
- Centrally heated bedrooms with access to a fully equipped kitchen, separate male and female bathrooms with showers (bath also available in the female bathroom), large lounge and dining area, TV room with DVD and Blu-Ray player, and laundry with a drying room
The Area: Mt Baw Baw
Mt Baw Baw provides spectacular mountain views all year round, with mountain biking and bushwalking offered in summer and a whole new world of pristine powder and frosty fun in winter. Located just 2.5 hours’ drive east of Melbourne CBD and one hour from Gippsland, Mt Baw Baw is ideal for snowboarders and skiers, with programmes available for both beginners and intermediate or advanced snow bunnies to perfect their skills. Folks weary from a day of carving pow-pow and busting killer moves can unwind in the village which boasts a range of restaurants, shops, a rock pool spa and sauna, and ski hire for those who don’t own their own.