What You Get
Choose from Four Options
- $639 for a two-night stay (up to $1,133 value)
- $959 for a three-night stay (up to $1,502 value)
- $1,278 for a four-night stay (up to $1,897.95 value)
- $1,598 for a five-night stay (up to $2,295 value)
Included in all options:
- Pool Villa for two people
- Daily 24-hour breakfast with also the option of floating breakfast service
- One 30-minute massage for two adults
- Daily sunset canapes (afternoon mocktail and snack)
- Cooking class based on hotel’s schedule
- VIP Platinum access to Finns Recreation Club and Finns Beach
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
The Hotel: Equilibria Seminyak
The newly overhauled Equilibria Seminyak has been revitalised, rendering an elegant home away from home just 10 minutes from the beach and 30 minutes from Bali Airport. The resort is garlanded by flurries of greenery and an abundance of rippling pools scattered throughout. Tucked away just east of the shores of Seminyak Beach, the hotel villas aim to capture the union of the local elements, boasting touches of wooden architecture melded with a contemporary minimalist style. Guests take in the art pieces that adorn the walls or go outside to appreciate the sight of cascading waters.
Escape the fatigue of a holiday abroad with a session of massages and restful therapy in the hotel’s spa, complete with a hot tub, servings of wine, as well as couple packages for a calming night.
Jog your ennui away with a quick round of exercise at the hotel’s fitness centre or ease nerves and contemplate life paths at the hotel’s yoga garden.
Travel beyond the hotel’s confines and head to the clubhouse, Canggu Club, located just a ten-minute drive away. Here, guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including Splash water park with multiple snaking water slides, tennis courts, a trampoline centre, and ten-pin bowling.
- Bed size/type: One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- One additional adult may stay in Waterfall Villa only (available with an upgrade for a surcharge of USD 50 net per night) for a surcharge of USD 79 per person per night
The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Renowned as Bali’s core of all things luxury, upper-class and decadent, Seminyak is where the stylish set chooses to spend holidays on the Indonesian isle. Hugging the Indian Ocean to the west and Kuta to the south, the beach town is in the thick of all that the tourist hub has to offer while presenting a more refined experience for visitors. Classy day spas sit side-by-side with fashion boutiques, artisan galleries and handicraft merchants, while by night the area comes to life with a range of fine dining eateries, bars and heady clubs.
The neighbouring beaches of Seminyak and Petitenget are characterised by their grey sand, gentle waves and quieter atmosphere than that of Kuta, and are well worth a visit to see members of the glitterati mixing with hawkers and families. Take a leisurely stroll down Jalan Seminyak and Jalan Double Six for countless shops, both glass-walled and street-side, for anything from designer knock-offs to printed kaftans, tailor-made clothing and luggage. When feet grow sore, indulge in a massage at a premier spa like Amoaras or Spa Venus Bali and then finish it off with some signature Balinese floral nail art.
The cuisine is another major draw-card of Seminyak, and while it is known as a more upmarket dining destination, there are still budget eats to be found. Legendary Indonesian fare can be found at Baku Dapa, while La Lucciola does beachfront Italian fine dining against the sunset as a backdrop. For restaurants with a high-end party atmosphere, Ku De Ta is known for its sleek design and quirky cocktails, while Potato Head must be seen to be believed with its giant installation of painted shutters. Both establishments offer creative cuisine, impressive views and pumping music for celebrations that last into the wee hours on any given night.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Room upgrades: Upgrade to One-Bedroom Waterfall Villa for a surcharge of USD 50 net per night, or to One-Bedroom Signature Villa for USD 100 net per night, request when booking
- Adding occupants above standard: Additional adult may stay in Waterfall Villa only (available for an upgrade, as per above) for a surcharge of USD 79 per person per night
The Fine Print
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and attach PDF voucher
• Present booking confirmation from hotel and passport(s) on arrival
• Blackout dates: Nyepi Day, 7 Mar 2019 and 8 March 2020 (no check-in or check-out)
• A surcharge of USD 100 net per night applies for travel between 23 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020, with min. 3-night stay during peak season
• A surcharge of USD 50 net per night applies for travel between 1 Jul - 31 Aug 2019
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• One additional adult may stay in Waterfall Villa only (available for an upgrade) for a surcharge of USD 79 per person per night
• Upgrade to One-Bedroom Waterfall Villa for a surcharge of USD 50 net per night, or to One-Bedroom Signature Villa for USD 100 net per night, request when booking
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Original value verified on: 08 Jan 2019
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions