What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $399 for a two-night stay (up to $700 value)
- $499 for a three-night stay (up to $1,000 value)
Included in both options
- The Gardener’s Cottage accommodation for two people
- Cheese platter
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Late check-out by 11am
The Hotel: Evanslea Luxury Boutique Accommodation
Nestled on the Cudgegong River amongst acres of lush gardens, Evanslea offers boutique-style accommodation just minutes away from the centre of Mudgee. Guests can take advantage of numerous on-site amenities of the resort, including a pool and a tennis court, and explore the local area known for locally grown and crafted food and produce. A visit to one of the wineries situated in the vicinity of the hotel and a cup of coffee at a choice of local cafes are also a must-do.
Guests stay at the Gardener’s Cottage that features a spacious patio and a seating area. The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen boasting a dishwasher, a microwave, and a fridge. Moments of relaxation can be enjoyed thanks to a spa bath available in a private bathroom that also offers complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
The Gardener’s Cottage
- Bed size/type: One King Bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The cottage features a patio, seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, microwave, toaster and a fridge
The Area: Mudgee, NSW
Visitors to Mudgee can appreciate its rolling hills, picturesque vineyards and expansive farmland which set the framework for a relaxing and satisfying country escape. With over 40 cellar doors, quaint shops, restaurants and cafes, magnificent historic buildings, museums, galleries, manicured gardens and stunning National Parks, the Mudgee Region has something to offer all types of visitors.
Cycling is an ideal way to explore the regions quiet country, cellar doors and vineyards. The Cycle Mudgee Region ride booklet details 20 different rides of varying length and difficulty across the Mudgee Region and Mudgee also hosts several major cycling events including the hugely popular Mudgee Bike Muster recreational cycling event held every Easter. For those wishing to venture further afield, the acclaimed Western Plains Taronga Zoo is located a mere one hour and 20-minute drive from Mudgee. Animal-lovers can hire a bicycle or golf cart and explore over three square kilometres of bushland, with over 700 animals to encounter.
Mudgee is also home to a vast collection of historical relics, which can be found at the Gulgong Pioneer Museum or the smaller Colonial Inn Museum in town. Last but not least, enjoy a tipple at any of the 40 boutique cellar doors in the region. Take the time to taste the wide array of wines, gain insight into the winemaking process and understand why the local winemakers and grape growers are so passionate about the Mudgee region. Many cellar doors additionally offer foodies an opportunity to sample local products such as Mudgee olive oil, fresh figs, cheeses and homemade chocolates.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am; late check-out: 11am
- Pets are allowed on request with no extra charges
- No smoking allowed in cottages but smokers may use the ashtrays outside
The Fine Print
• Weekend surcharge of $100 per night for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stay applies
• Deal is valid for 2 people only
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Date availability is at the owner's discretion
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 01 Oct 2019
• Can travel to: 09 Apr 2020
• Phone to book: 0455 505 882
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes