The Flinders Hotel
In the peaceful village of Flinders, on the southern ridge of the Mornington Peninsula, this contemporary-styled boutique hotel gently blends into the local landscape. The Bauer Rooms, each located on the ground floor and boasting floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to a charming outdoor patio, come with an extra-large king bed or twin beds of luxurious linens, en-suite bathroom with Aveda amenities, outdoor furniture, a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle, a gourmet minibar of local produce and ironing facilities. On-site, The Deck Bar & Bistro offers daily lunches and dinners in a laid back indoor and outdoor setting.
- Bed size/type: one king bed or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people (third person and rollaway can be requested for an additional cost of $75 per night inclusive of breakfast and payable direct)
- The room gives access to an outdoor patio
- Includes desk with reading lamb, mini bar with local beverages and snacks, tea and coffee facilities, flat-screen TV, iPod music player, bathrobes, hairdryer, iron facilities and a safe
The Area: Flinders, VIC
Located 75 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD on the picturesque Mornington Peninsula, Flinders has a history that spans over 150 years. With the rugged coastal waters of Bass Strait to its south and the calm bay waters of Western Port to it’s east, Flinders offers visitors a variety of surprises only short walks away.
From the Hotel itself, you can walk through the village to take in a selection of galleries, boutique shops, homewares & clothing, or maybe you’d like to partake in some chocolate tasting at the Mornington Peninsula chocolaterie. Take a dip off the end of the Flinders pier to swim with the weedy sea dragon. Victoria’s oldest golf course is “just around the corner” and a 20-minute drive will have you relaxing at the Peninsula Hot Springs.
Wineries are in abundance on the Mornington Peninsula with a glass of pinot never far from arm’s reach. The hotel is only a short drive to Red Hill, Shoreham & Cape Schanck. Make the Flinders Hotel your resting spot after eating & drinking your way through the ‘Wine Food Farmgate’ offerings.