What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $279 for a one-night stay (up to $494 value)
- $509 for a two-night stay (up to $843 value)
- $699 for a three-night stay (up to $1,192 value)
Included in all options:
- 11am late check-out
- Bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival
- Breakfast pack per day
The Hotel: Forget Me Not Cottages
Tucked away in the Upper Yarra Valley lies Forget Me Not Cottages, memorable self-contained accommodation that oozes rest and relaxation. Only an hour away from the hustle and bustle of Melbourne, the cottages lay on three acres of forested gardens in the centre of Warburton. Guests are spoilt for choice with things to do during their stay, with plenty of nature walks nearby, a golf course, and local wineries. The Cottages are also only minutes from shops, restaurants and cafés.
Travellers hide away for two or three nights in one of three cottages, boasting finishing touches such as a heated spa bath or pool, wood fire or a gas log fire, and queen bed. All Cottages include plush robes, allowing guests to slip into something more comfortable while enjoying wine and chocolates on arrival. Other essentials include a kitchenette, television and BBQ. Breakfast provisions are provided, including juice, milk, plunger coffee and tea, to keep guests fuelled for the day ahead.
Self-Contained Private Cottage
- Bed size/type: Queen-sized bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two people
- Outdoor spa pool, or spa bath, and wood or log fire
The Area: Yarra Valley, VIC
One of Australia’s premier wine-growing regions, the Yarra Valley is climbing with striking grapevines, ferny bush land and magnificent mountain ranges. Charming local produce stands dotted along roadsides, boutique restaurants and unique attractions give the area an intimate atmosphere and instantly make visitors feel right at home.
Visitors looking to experience nature at its best take a trip to the forests of the Dandenong Ranges and wander through ferny mountains and lush gullies to enchanting natural wonders like Sherbrooke Forest, Doongalla Homestead and One Tree Hill or the peak of Mount Dandenong for panoramic city views. Those keen to get to know the area more intimately criss-cross from town to town and soak up the local life visiting the markets, galleries and attractions hosted throughout.
Vino lovers wine hop between cellar doors and sample the best the reds and whites Yarra Valley has to offer, either driving themselves or jumping aboard one of the many organised wine tours available. Foodies please their palates sampling local produce at the numerous fine dining restaurants and charming cafes; but fresh fruit lovers are especially in for a treat with orchards, farm gates and roadside stalls speckled throughout the region. Take a break from wining and dining with a visit to the Healesville Sanctuary, world-renowned for being the best place to see Australian wildlife in their natural habitat. Or travel from Healesville bypass through Black Spur, an area noted for its spectacular tall trees and dense forests.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Late check-out: 11am
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Weekend surcharge: $50 per night when booking for Fri or Sat nights
• Weekend stays have a 2-night minimum restriction
• Non-refundable, non-changeable and no-cancellable once booked
• Cottages are subject to availability
• All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in; additional charges may apply
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 06 Sep 2021
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 03 5966 5805 or (04) 9033 9932
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival