The Hotel: Gili Khumba Villas
Boasting central location within walking distance of the beach, Gili Khumba Villas offer a romantic, secluded, and peaceful oasis for those looking for calm in the Gili Islands. Private villas scattered within lovely gardens guarantee relaxation, while the staff ensure that guests have everything they need for their getaway. Each villa has a private saltwater pool for fresh morning swims, afternoon cooldowns, and romantic moonlit dips.
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- This room features outdoor living and dining areas, a well-equipped kitchen, an open-air bathroom, and a private saltwater pool
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- This room features outdoor living and dining areas, a well-equipped kitchen, swinging hammock, and a private saltwater pool
The Area: Gili Islands, Bali
Just northwest of Lombok are the Gili Islands - most populated and visited being Gili Trawangan, followed by less developed Gili Meno and Gili Air. Even quieter than neighbouring Lombok, there are no vehicles on the islands with horse-cart or bike the main forms of transportation. Home to the biggest Irish bar on the smallest island in the world, a relaxed, carefree vibe spreads throughout this getaway destination with sandy white beaches, wild turtles, coral reef and some of the best the best diving in the world. Expect food to be fresh and seasonal (usually straight from the sea!) and be prepared for a lack of ATM and modern amenities in some areas; just two of the reasons those looking to escape it all come back every year.