Set just 2 kilometres away from Universal Studios Singapore and close to numerous attractions of Sentosa, Amara Sanctuary Resort invites travellers to indulge in a five-star getaway. Groupies can take a dip in one of four outdoor pools, work up a sweat in the gym or take their relaxation to the next level with a spa treatment.
When not out and about, holidaymakers can cool off in a Deluxe Room boasting sleek design and all that’s needed for a fuss-free stay. The on-site restaurant tempts with an array of local dishes, while the bar offers numerous cocktails and other beverages.
Maximum occupancy: Three people (each with a full price voucher)
The Area: Singapore
Nicknamed “the tiger of Asia” due to the supersonic rate of its growth, the city-state of Singapore is truly a one-of-a-kind place. Located on 63 islands bordering the southernmost part of Malay Peninsula, Singapore transformed itself from the former British colony into a thriving, fully-fledged state within mere 20 years of gaining independence from the British and then from Malaysia.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial centre with a tropical climate and multicultural population. In circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha’s Tooth Relic Temple, Little India offers colourful souvenirs and Arab Street is lined with fabric shops.
Singapore is also commonly known as a “Garden City” or a “City in a Garden” because there are trees planted everywhere, making it look like a garden. The 101-hectare super park, popularly known as Gardens by the Bay offers amazing views of the Marina Bay skyline. When you’re in the vicinity of the Merlion Park and One Fullerton, it’s hard to miss out on the iconic symbol, regarded as the pride of Singapore. Travellers can hop on to the world’s largest observation wheel and enjoy breathtaking 360° views, as visitors spot iconic and historical landmarks along the Singapore River. The Singapore Zoo boasts of its free-ranging habitat, where animals roam freely in their natural surroundings.
Indulge in relaxation, staying at a five-star resort and start each day with breakfast buffet
What You Get
$1,199 per person, twin share for five nights with flights (up to $2,002 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in the deal:
Five-night stay in Deluxe Room
• Flights from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast
Daily buffet breakfast
SG$10 food voucher per night to be used to offset for dining (dine-in a la carte menu only) at Shutters during lunch and dinner; not valid for in-room dining
Daily SG$38 spa voucher per room (to be used at Spa Luna)
Complimentary island admission
Complimentary access to the gym operated by Aileron Wellness
Complimentary shuttle service from Harbourfront Centre
Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
Adding occupants above standard: each person buys a voucher at a full cost
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Fixed travel periods: 01 MAR - 18 JUN, 18 JULY - 18 SEP, 07 OCT - 31 OCT 19
• A surcharge of $175 per person applies for travel between 18 Jul-18 Sep and 07 Oct-31 Oct 19
• Blackout dates: 17-22 Apr 2019
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Max. room occupancy is three people (each person buys a voucher at a full cost)
• Customers can purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Flights depart Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast and include carry-on luggage of up to 7kg
• Flights are based on promotional economy class airfares on various carriers and subject to availability; air surcharges may apply during school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily
• Upgrade to a Verandah Studio from $ 75, Verandah Suite with Living Room from $ 125, Courtyard Suite with Private Jacuzzi from $ 195, Couple Suite with direct access to the pool from $295 or Family Suite with Living Room from $345 per room per night, request when booking
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here