Set just a few steps from the Palawan Beach and offering panoramic views over the South China Sea, Amara Sanctuary Sentosa entices guests with a blend of contemporary elegance and colonial heritage style, enveloped in lush tropical greenery.
Holidaymakers can enjoy the impressive views while chiling in the infinity pool and unwind in sleek and spacious rooms, complete with luxurious en suite bathrooms.
The onsite restaurant serves up a range of international and local dishes while the outdoor bar comes in handy with a selection of cocktails.
Electronic safe, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, Individually controlled air-conditioning, flat-screen TV
The Area: Sentosa, Singapore
Being a popular Singapore’s island resort, Sentosa offers peaceful areas for relaxation but at the same time, it abounds in holiday attractions, many of which are located in Imbiah Lookout. These include Tiger Sky Tower, a free-standing observation tower sitting 131 metres above sea level, Butterfly Park and the Insect Kingdom, MegaZip Adventure Park, and a 4D Adventureland, among others. Those fascinated with sea life may visit the Marine Life Park, while film-lovers are invited to Universal Studios Singapore with its big-screen-inspired rides, street parades and live performers.
Indulge in a five-star relaxing city break on the scenic Sentosa Island in Singapore
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$1,199 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with Perth departures (up to $2,279 value)
$1,299 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with Melbourne departures (up to $2,339 value)
$1,399 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with Gold Coast departures (up to $2,565 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options
• Flights from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne & Gold Coast
• 5-night stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 adults
• Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons per room
• Complimentary island admission
• SGD10 food voucher per night can only be used to offset for dining (dine-in à la carte menu only) at Shutters during lunch and dinner. Not valid for in-room dining
• Daily SGD38 spa voucher per room by Spa Luna
• Complimentary access to the gym operated by Aileron Wellness
• Complimentary shuttle service from Harbourfront Centre
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the stay
• Complimentary parking for guests
Check-in from 3pm
Check-out by 12pm
Adding occupants above standard: an additional person must buy a voucher at the twin-share rate
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Can travel from: 15 Oct - 10 Dec 19, 10 Jan - 31 Mar 20
• Blackout dates: 23 Jan-01 Feb 2020
• A surcharge of $175 per person for travel in the following periods: 10-22 Jan 20; applies for flights from any airport included in the offer
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (Twin share)
• Customers can purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Room upgrade to a Verandah Studio from $ 75, Verandah Suite from $ 125, Courtyard Suite with Private Jacuzzi from $ 195, Couple Suite with direct access to the pool from $275, Family Suite with Living Room from $345, or 1 Bedroom Villa with Private pool from $595 per room per night, request when booking
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here