Situated in the Tanjung Benoa district of Nusa Dua, the four-star Tijili Hotel invites holidaymakers for a tropical beachfront escape. Guests can relax on the sand, engage in water sports or take advantage of numerous facilities available on the site of the resort. These include a spa and a fitness centre as well as a rooftop infinity pool. The surrounding area has also plenty to offer, with many shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Moments of relaxation can be enjoyed in an air-conditioned Deluxe Courtyard room boasting a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, minibar, safety deposit box, and an electric kettle. All rooms feature en suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.
Maximum occupancy: Three adults or two adults and one child (additional adult pays full voucher cost)
* Child policy: child up to 6 years old stays free of charge, sharing room with a parent and using existing bedding; child aged between 7-12 years stays free of charge, sharing room with a parent and using the existing bedding - breakfast and meals available at an additional charge.
The Area: Bali, Benoa
Bali Benoa is a beach lover’s paradise, set away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta and Legian on Bali’s south-eastern tip. Most Balinese people speak some English, and the island is well set up for travellers, with all modern conveniences in easy reach. Return airport transfers make getting to and from the resort a breeze. The area is ideal for those looking to relax or to be adventurous with a whole host of spas, white-water rafting, trekking, safaris and elephant riding activities, to name but a few.
Indulge in a four-star tropical relaxation with beachfront at your fingertips and start each day with sunrise breakfast
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$659 per person, twin share for a stay with flights departing Perth (up to $1,305 value)
$799 per person, twin share for a stay with flights departing Sydney or Melbourne (up to $1,471 value)
$859 per person, twin share for a stay with flights departing Brisbane or Adelaide (up to $1,493 value)
Included in all options:
Flights from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, or Adelaide
Stay in a Deluxe Courtyard Balcony room
Daily sunrise breakfast at Warung Bamboo by the sea
Fruit plater upon arrival
One lunch with traditional Balinese Nasi Tumpeng package
Three-course dinner choice by the Chef
Sunset cocktail by the sea
30-minute neck and shoulder massage
Late check-out by 2pm
Free entry to Kids Club
15% discount for food and drinks consumed in Restaurant excluding alcoholic beverages
15% discount for Laundry services
10% discount for Spa
10% discount for Boutique
Return airport transfer
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Fixed travel periods: 1 Nov – 10 Dec, 28 Jan - 25 March, 15 Apr - 20 Jun 20
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Flights depart Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg. Check-in luggage can be purchased at the time of booking
• Flights are based on specific promotional economy class airfares on various low-cost carriers. Promotional airfares are subject to availability at the time of booking. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays, special events, other peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares. Flights may not be direct or operate daily
• Upgrade to a Deluxe Sea View Balcony for a surcharge of $45 per room per night, request when booking
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here