Set on top of a hill in the upscale area of Seminyak, the four-star De Vins Sky Hotel is an elegant property designed for relaxation and indulgence. With all of the fanciest restaurants and cafes at hand reach, holidaymakers can make the most of the hip Bali destination.
Groupies can spread in elegant air-conditioned rooms with floor to ceiling windows, large full HD TVs as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Private bathrooms boast marble finishes and are kitted with both a rain shower and a bathtub.
The onsite restaurant with a bar lounge allures guests with a selection of Asian and Western dishes.
42-inch Full-HD LED TV, air conditioner, 24-hours in-room service, tea and coffee maker, telephone line, work desk, complimentary wi-fi, hairdryer, marbled bathroom with rain shower and bathtub, bathrobe and slippers, safety box, minibar
The Area: The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana.
Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
Unwind with a 7-day stay at an elegant spa resort and enjoy complimentary meals and a 60-minute spa treatment
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$799 per person, twin share for a stay with flights departing Perth (up to $1,445 value)
$899 per person, twin share for a stay with flights departing Melbourne (up to $1,415 value)
$999 per person, twin share for a stay with flights departing Brisbane and Adelaide (up to $1,561 value)
Included in all options
Stay in a Deluxe Room for two people
Daily Breakfast for 2
Welcome drink with cold towel on arrival
1 x dinner for 2 at BLU Sky Restaurant-Bar-Lounge or join theme night buffet dinner
1 x lunch for 2 at BLU Sky Restaurant-Bar-Lounge
60-minute spa treatment
Complimentary laundry of 4 pieces (bottom, top, underwear)
Bucket of beer (4 Bintang), 1 pan pizza
Return airport transfers
Complimentary 1 x minibar
Complimentary use of bicycle
Complimentary use of sauna
Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 12pm
Adding occupants above standard: a third person must buy another voucher
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Fixed travel periods:10 Nov – 10 Dec 2019, 28 Jan - 31 Mar 2020, 21 Apr - 20 Jun 2020, 21 Jul - 20 Sep 2020
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Flights depart Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Adelaide and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg.Check-in luggage can be purchased at the time of booking
• Flights are based on specific promotional economy class airfares on various low-cost carriers. Promotional airfares are subject to availability at the time of booking. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays, special events, other peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares. Flights may not be direct or operate daily
• A surcharge of $175 per person applies for travel in the following period: 01 Jul - 31 Aug 2020