The Hotel: Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa
Treat your senses to the views of the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea from the base of the Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa. This four-star resort makes for a perfect relaxation spot, whether you choose to lounge by one of its two pools or on the white sandy beach on its doorstep. With local seafood, international favourites and Thai specialities served in the on-site restaurants, taste buds will be spoilt for choice.
When it is time to cool down and unwind, travellers the privacy of their Deluxe Rooms. Tasteful decor showcasing local features, air conditioning, flat-screen TV, and hospitality trays set the backdrop for ultimate relaxation. With the airport transfer included on arrival, reaching the hotel will be a breeze, while the set menu lunch will give Groupies a taste of local flavours.
Maximum occupancy: Three people (the third person needs to buy an extra voucher)
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.
Indulge in a four-star retreat on the shores of the Andaman Sea; airport transfer on arrival and a set menu lunch included
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$799 per person, twin share for an eight-night stay with flights departing from Perth (up to $1,325 value)
$899 per person, twin share for an eight-night stay with flights departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Gold Coast (up to $1,628 value)
$1,199 per person, twin share for an eight-night stay with flights departing from Adelaide(up to $1,709 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
Stay in a Deluxe Room with side sea view
Arrival airport transfer
One set menu lunch
International flights with 7kg carry-on luggage
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Add from $195 per person for travel between 1 Apr - 20 Apr, 18 Jun - 12 Jul, 18 Sep - 11 Oct 2020; from any airport included in the offer
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Flights depart Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast and include one piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg; check-in luggage can be purchased at the time of booking
• Upgrade to a Deluxe Sea Facing Room for a surcharge of $35, Deluxe Ground Terrace for $45 or Family Deluxe Room for $75 per room per night, request when booking
• Flights are based on promotional economy class airfares on various carriers. Prices are subject to Promotional fares availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily.Cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here