The Hotel: The Crow’s Nest Resort
Situated across the street from the beach, Crow’s Nest Resort offers beachside living amidst lush green gardens with barbecue facilities and a large outdoor pool for cooling off. The resort makes for an ideal tropical getaway, offering a mix of 20 split-level villas and suites, each with their own private balcony overlooking the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean and coral reef. For newlyweds, the resort has a special gift - a bottle of Champagne and a fruit basket to perk up the honeymoon stay.
Holidaymakers can start each day with continental breakfast before undertaking a range of water activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and water skiing. Those keen to explore the surrounding area can take off on a reef walk, visit the local village or take a resort shuttle into town. After a long day adventuring or lounging about soaking up the sun’s rays, guests can grab a meal at the poolside restaurant, sip a cocktail at the Quarterdeck Bar, or just simply retreat to the villa and rest on the ocean-view balcony.
Executive Ocean View Villa
- Bed size/type: Double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two adults
- Maximum occupancy: Four adults or two adults and two children
- Children under 12 years old: free of charge when using the existing bedding; breakfast not included
- Extra adults must purchase an additional voucher
- The villa features a dressing area, en suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, tea- and coffee-making facilities, refrigerator, air conditioning, TV, hairdryer, and personal safe
The Area: Coral Coast, Fiji
With its breathtaking azure waters, lush greenery and welcoming locals that know the worth of a smile, Fiji is a sublime destination that offers visitors unique activities and total relaxation in equal parts. Mango Bay Resort is located on the Coral Coast of Fiji’s main island Viti Levu. The resort is in a secluded location one hour’s drive from the town of Sigatoka and two hours from Nadi Airport.
Snorkel vibrant tropical reefs teeming with fish and coral, enjoy a spot of fish feeding or paddle up a storm while looking for Nemo on a kayak provided by the resort. While away the afternoon making coconut shell jewellery or weaving baskets, or simply laze in the sun.