What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $799 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with flights departing Melbourne (up to $1,090.04value)
- $799 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with flights departing Sydney (up to $1,093.04 value)
$799 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with flights departing Gold Coast (up to $1,230.04 value)
- Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
- Single supplement (one person travelling alone): enquire at time of booking
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
- Return economy airfares including all taxes and one piece of carry-on luggage per person
- One-Bedroom Suite accommodation
The Hotel: Avani Auckland Metropolis Residences
Take an indulgent break to new heights and stay in the city’s tallest residential building, the 4.5* Avani Auckland Metropolis Residences. Albert Park and the scenic shore are just minutes away, while the trendy dining and entertainment venues are at the guests’ hand reach.
When not out and about exploring the city, Groupies can feel at home in their One-Bedroom Suites boasting stylish, contemporary interiors. Fitness buffs can keep up with their routine thanks to the gym, while yoga mats await at the reception.
- Bed size/type: King or twin beds
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Features a separate bedroom and living area, as well as in-room laundry facilities and open kitchen
The Area: Auckland
A multicultural melting pot surrounded by lava-formed islands, Auckland seamlessly combines nature, culture and urban energy to form a cosmopolitan city that is growing by the day. Considered one of the most liveable cities in the world, Auckland may not have the grand scale of other great moving and shaking metro meccas but it has a creative core of galleries, trendy cafés and quirky shops that keep minds active and excited.
Nature lovers, culture vultures and adrenaline junkies all get their fix with the many activities and attractions on Auckland CBD’s doorstep. The brave climb the Auckland Harbour Bridge and the even braver take a bungee jump of a lifetime over blue waters. Those who appreciate a great view from behind glass shoot up the Sky Tower for unparalleled vistas over the city, sea and beyond.
Travellers keen to get in touch with nature hop aboard a ferry to the stunning Waiheke Island, or beach-hop around the many sandy bays in the area. The art gallery and museum are both ideal locations for whiling away hours and admiring world-class pieces, while retail mavens get some therapy on commercial Queen Street or in trendy Parnell.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by 10am
- 1 May-10 Dec 2021
- 16 Jan-28 Feb 2022
• High season surcharges: from $50 per room, per night for travel between 1 Oct and 10 Dec 21 and 16 Jan and 28 Feb 2022
• Promotion is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together
• Flights depart Gold Coast, Sydney & Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg.
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates of stay, and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival