ISLAND ESCAPES - MYSTERY SALE - UP TO $100 OFF
• Save anywhere from $5 to $100 at checkout with the code: TROPICAL
• The promo code will reveal your saving amount at checkout
• Promo code discount will be applied to one single voucher only and not the basket amount
• Maximum discount is $100
• Not valid for use with other Groupon promo codes
• Promo code valid 28 Feb - 1 Mar 2020
The Senses Resort & Pool Villas
Groupies depart from Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Adelaide and land in Phuket for the start of their tropical adventure. Situated close to Patong, the four-star resort is just a couple of minutes’ walk from the beach and Bangla Road.
Retreaters can enjoy relaxing layovers lounging by the pool or on the beach and dining at the restaurants. Groupies can also enjoy a complimentary massage at the resort.
The Senses Resort & Pool Villas houses Deluxe Rooms, each boasting sleek, contemporary decor with a discreet Thai touch, polished timber floors and a balcony or terrace looking onto the pool or gardens. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with complimentary films on demand, safe deposit boxes, minibars, bathrooms with rain showers and bathtubs, bathrobes, optimal acoustic isolation, tea- and coffee-making facilities and ironing gear. Room service is also available 24/7.
Deluxe Sea View Room
- Bed size/type: One king-size bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people (additional person buys a voucher at full cost)
- This room features a balcony or terrace and 50 sq m (538 sq ft) of space
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. It is one of Thailand’s most famous beaches where everything from sun lounges to jet skis is available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.