What You Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $799 per person, twin share for a 7-night stay with flights departing Perth, Sydney or Melbourne (up to $1,504 value)
$1,099 per person, twin share for a 7-night stay with flights departing Adelaide (up to $2,558 value)
Included in all options:
- Return flights to Phuket departing from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, or Adelaide, including all taxes and one piece of carry-on luggage per person
- 7-night stay at The Senses Resort Phuket in a Deluxe Seaview Room
- Daily buffet Breakfast at Eat More Restaurant
- Complimentary wireless internet
- 60-minutes Thai massage for two at Unwind Spa
- Complimentary daily scheduled shuttle transfer to Jungceylon shopping centre and Patong beach.
The Senses Resort & Pool Villas
Groupies depart from Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Adelaide and land in Phuket for the start of their tropical adventure. Situated close to Patong, the four-star resort is just a couple of minutes’ walk from the beach and Bangla Road.
Retreaters can enjoy relaxing layovers lounging by the pool or on the beach and dining at the restaurants. Groupies can also enjoy a complimentary massage at the resort.
The Senses Resort & Pool Villas houses Deluxe Rooms, each boasting sleek, contemporary decor with a discreet Thai touch, polished timber floors and a balcony or terrace looking onto the pool or gardens. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with complimentary films on demand, safe deposit boxes, minibars, bathrooms with rain showers and bathtubs, bathrobes, optimal acoustic isolation, tea- and coffee-making facilities and ironing gear. Room service is also available 24/7.
Deluxe Sea View Room
- Bed size/type: One king-size bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people (additional person buys a voucher at full cost)
- This room features a balcony or terrace and 50 sq m (538 sq ft) of space
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. It is one of Thailand’s most famous beaches where everything from sun lounges to jet skis is available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- Adding occupants above standard: third additional person buys a voucher at a full cost
The Fine Print
• Must book by: 7 Mar 2020
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Customers can purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• A surcharge of $195 per person applies for travel in the following periods: 21 Sep-7 Oct 2019; 1-30 Nov 19 & 01 Feb - 30 April 2020
• Flights depart Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg; check-in luggage can be purchased at the time of booking
• Based on two people sharing, a single supplement from $345 applies. If you would like to know more, please call Great Pacific Travels on 1300 844 555
• Flights are based on specific promotional economy class airfares on various carriers. Promotional airfares are subject to availability at the time of booking. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays, special events, other peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares.
• Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
• .On the rare occasion where we are unable to confirm your preferred dates, room and/or seats, we reserve the right to offer you a comparable alternative which may be at an additional cost.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 1300 844 555, 02 8015 2814 (10am-8pm)