Set on Bentota Peninsula where sparkling ocean waters hug pristine sands, Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa provides the ultimate five-star escape complete with a palm-fringed pool and direct beach access. Holidaymakers can take a dip in the hot bath or try out numerous sports including snorkelling, jet skiing and sailing, while children have fun in the Kids’ Club which boasts facilities for the little ones and teenagers alike.
Boasting an eclectic design with vibrant accents, Superior Rooms come complete with an array of in-room facilities and spacious beds for a good night’s sleep. Soujourners can take their relaxation a step further with a visit to the on-site spa tempting the senses with massages and Ayurvedic treatments. The on-site restaurants and bar titillate the taste buds with an eclectic mix of home-style Thai cuisine, mouth-watering seafood, and international treats. The local area makes for a great starting point for ocean boat trips, national parks visits, and exploring some ancient temples.
Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children under 12 years old (additional adult or child purchases voucher at full price)
Two children under 12 years of age can stay free when sharing existing bedding; half board supplements applicable.
The room features a flat-screen TV, minibar, hot drink-making facilities, air conditioning, and a furnished balcony or terraces overlooking the river or ocean
The Area: Sri Lanka
Infused with more than 2,000 years of culture and boasting no less than eight UNESCO world heritage sites, the isle of Sri Lanka is an enchanting mix of history and natural wonders wrapped up in a small package. Hugged by white beaches and azure waters to rival other tropical destinations, Sri Lanka is punctuated with green forest, misty mountains and a kingdom of wildlife, from elephants to leopards, deer, monkeys and lizards of all shapes and sizes. These natural aspects paired with ancient temples, colonial architecture and war relics make the island a prime spot for holidays where travellers can choose their adventure or sample them all.
Indulge in five-star relaxation staying at a beachfront resort with spa and sample local flavours with meals and drinks included
What You Get
Choose from Eight Options
$1,299 departing Perth (up to $2,232 value)
$1,349 departing Sydney (up to $2,202 value)
$1,399 departing Melbourne (up to $2,583 value)
$1,599 departing Adelaide (up to $2,703 value)
$1,599 departing Perth (up to $2,929 value)
$1,699 departing Sydney (up to $3,101 value)
$1,749 departing Melbourne (up to $3,254 value)
$1,899 departing Adelaide (up to $3,400 value)
Included in all options:
Flights from: Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide
Stay for 7 or 10 nights in a Superior Room
Complimentary daily breakfast for two
Daily lunch or dinner
Daily three-hour open bar
Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
Room upgrades: Superior Ocean View from $35 per room per night or Deluxe Ocean View from $55 per room per night, request when booking
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Fixed travel periods: 01 May - 20 Jun 2019; 16 Jul-20 Sep 2019; 7-31 Oct 2019
- Add from $395 per person for travel 1 Mar - 25 Mar, 16 Apr - 30 Apr for 7 nights stay
- Add from $695 per person for travel 1 Mar - 25 Mar, 16 Apr - 30 Apr for 10 nights
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Customers can purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Flights depart Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg. Check-in luggage can be purchased at the time of booking
• Flights are based on promotional economy class airfares on various carriers. Promotional airfares are subject to availability at the time of booking. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. If your preferred dates, room and/or seats are unavailable, a comparable alternative will be offered (which may be at an additional cost)
• Upgrade to a Superior Ocean View available from $35 per room per night or to Deluxe Ocean Facing from $55 per room per night
• Half Board Plus (HB+) concept that offers clients a choice of lunch or dinner in participating outlets accompanied by a maximum 3-hour open bar with their meal from the time they arrive. The open bar includes standard drinks such as non-alcoholic, beer, local spirits only.
• Maximum of 2 children under 12 years of age can stay free when sharing existing bedding. Half Board supplements applicable.
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here