Nestled where the Andaman Sea kisses Kata Beach, the four-star Beyond Resort Kata makes for an elegant hub for a sun- and fun-filled holiday. The resort boasts elegant halls and a myriad of leisure facilities. Active holidaymakers can work up a sweat with the fitness equipment and instructors, while skilled massage therapists and state-of-the-art treatments await serenity seekers at the spa.
Guests can take a break from the tropical paradise and cool off in the air-conditioned Superior Rooms which boast a wooden finish and spacious windows overlooking the lush gardens. When it is time to eat, venture out of the room to sample a range of Western, Oriental and local treats served at The Atrium Coffee Shop & Terrace
The room features full-length windows, self-controlled air-conditioning, as well as a minibar and a day bed
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences, and, of course, international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it.
Surin Beach is notable for its white sand, clear water, and village-like atmosphere. One of Phuket’s quieter tourist beaches, its high-end hilltop villas and luxury resorts have earned it the nickname ‘Millionaire’s Row’. Lounging on the beautiful beach is the main attraction for most visitors, but those who have had enough sun have a wealth of bars and restaurants to choose from, plus shopping options at Surin Plaza.
Indulge in relaxation, elegant resort boasting an outdoor pool, spa, and easy access to the beach
What You Get
Choose from Four Options
$869 per person, twin share for an eight-night stay with flights departing Perth (up to $1,987 value)
$899 per person, twin share for an eight-night stay with flights departing Sydney or Melbourne (up to $1,754 value)
$939 per person, twin share for an eight-night stay with flights departing Gold Coast (up to $1,815 value)
$1,199 per person, twin share for an eight-night stay with flights departing Adelaide (up to $1,739 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
AllisonTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
86 ratings70 reviews
November 7, 2019
Fast efficient booking and easy to deal with.
Only thing they didn’t pass on flight details so we could not check in and pre order food.
Also didn’t pass on transfer papers which caused us frustration and half a day time wasted chasing documents for a smooth holiday.
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
The Fine Print
• Fixed travel periods: 27 Apr-18 Jun, 16 Jul-18 Sep and 8-31 Oct 2019
• A surcharge of $275 per person applies for travel between 1-26 Apr 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Flights depart Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Adelaide and are flying low-cost carriers including 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg. Check-in luggage can be purchased at the time of booking
• Upgrade to a Deluxe Room available from $25; upgrade to a Grand Deluxe Room available from $45 per night; upgrade to Pool Access Room from $65 per night, request when booking
• Flights are based on promotional economy class airfares on various carriers and subject to availability; air surcharges may apply during school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily.Cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here