The staff at the Coconut Waikiki Hotel makes every endeavour to make travellers feel at home. Holidaymakers are welcome to a lobby giving off living room-like vibes and a kitchen with popcorn when they please. Alfresco barbecue feasts, games room and over-sized checkers, chess and Jenga, as well as a sandbox for the little ones set a backdrop for a fun-packed holiday for families or groups of friends.
When not out and about, Groupies can retire to their air-conditioned City View Room which features a flat-screen TV, Keurig K-cup coffeemaker, and a private bathroom with amenities. The vacation can be topped with a range of extra activities such as hula classes and wine tasting. To stay in shape, guests can head to the on-site gym, while leisure moments can be spent by the poolside. Then there are, of course, stretches of world-famous beaches, right at a hand’s reach.
The third and fourth person must but a separate voucher
The Area: Waikiki, Honolulu
Located on the southern shore of Honolulu, the world-renowned neighbourhood of Waikiki was once a playground for Hawaiian royalty. In Hawaiian, Waikiki means “spouting waters”, which is apt since it is surrounded by clear blue waters. It is most famous for its white sand beaches, especially Waikiki Beach.
With the Diamond Head crater in the background, the waters of Waikiki are ideal for surfing and submarine tours. Other attractions like the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium offer fun for the whole family. Learn about the history of Waikiki by reading surfboard markers placed along the Waikiki Historical Trail. Shop and dine at Kalakaua and Kihio Avenues and at other famous spots like the Royal Hawaiian Centre and the Waikiki Beach Walk.
Waikiki is also located within a half-hour journey to a number of Oahu attractions like Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace, the Nuuanu Pali Lookout and Hanauma Bay. Tourists may venture into other places of interest like the Ala Moana Centre, the local neighbourhood of Kapahulu and the arts district of Chinatown.
Feel at home at this amenities-packed hotel set just minutes away from the world-famous beaches and numerous dining venues
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$1,299 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with Sydney flights (up to $2,236 value)
$1,499 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with Melbourne and Brisbane flights (up to $2,060 value)
$1,799 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with Perth and Adelaide flights (up to $2,535 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
City View Room
Return economy airfares including all taxes and one piece of carry-on luggage per person
Return airport transfers (coach seat)
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Fixed travel dates: 10 October - 10 December 2019, 28 January - 20 March 2020, 26 April- 20 June 2020, 16 July - 30 September 2020
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Customers can purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Add from $375 per person for travel between 16 July-25 August 2020; from any airport included in the offer
• For flight and room upgrades, please contact the Tour Provider
• Flights include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking. Maximum stay 3 months. Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on the day of arrival back in Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• For flying from any airport not listed here, traveling with kids, booking optional tours, extending your trip contact Great Pacific Travels on 1300 844 555
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here