What You Get
Choose from Four Options
- $449 per person, twin share for a four-night trip with flights from Brisbane (up to $725.88 value)
$549 per person, twin share for a four-night trip with flights from Sydney or Melbourne (up to $825.88 value)
$699 per person, twin share for a seven-night trip with flights from Brisbane (up to $995.88 value)
$799 per person, twin share for a seven-night trip with flights from Sydney or Melbourne (up to $1,095.88 value)
Included in all options:
- Flights from Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne
- Stay at the Bay Village Tropical Retreat & Apartments Cairns in a Studio Room
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink voucher
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Daily parking (one vehicle per stay)
- Complimentary newspaper
The Hotel: Bay Village Tropical Retreat Cairns
Nestled amongst lush tropical gardens, the Bay Village Tropical Retreat and Apartments offers a superb location and unparalleled comfort in the heart of Cairns. A convenient 10-minute drive from the Cairns Domestic and International Airports, it makes for an ideal place to discover the region’s natural wonders including reefs, rainforests, and the outback. With neat and modern furnishings, guests will find everything they need to set up their home away from home.
Groupies can unwind in the Studio Room which serves as their home away from home. Sleek interiors with kitchenette amenities, a flat-screen TV and tropical furnishing ensure that holidaymakers have all that is needed for a fuss-free stay.
When hunger inevitably strikes, appetites are catered for at the on-site Bayleaf Restaurant featuring Balinese cuisine. Popular with locals and travellers alike, this restaurant offers a casual setting to relax and enjoy quality Balinese food after a day of adventures. Whether guests want to enjoy good food, relax by the pool, or simply drop in between bouts of exploring, the Bay Village Tropical Retreat and Apartments answers their needs.
- Bed size/type: one queen and one single bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- The studio room features a microwave, fridge and dining area, as well as a private bathroom with shower, tropical furnishing, ceiling fan and air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV
The Area: Cairns, QLD
Cairns is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city nestled between the sea life of the Great Barrier Reef and the rolling downs of the Atherton Tablelands. As the gateway to the wet tropics, the city buzzes with a lively mix of travellers, from backpackers to luxury-seekers keen to soak up the sun. As night falls, the wide streets come alive with bars, galleries and seafood restaurants enticing diners by the waterside.
Snorkel, dive or simply recline on a glass-bottomed boat to admire the breathtaking wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a luxurious day trip to Port Douglas, an hour’s drive north, to dine on succulent seafood and shop in fashion boutiques. Walk among the towering ancient trees and lush greenery of the World Heritage Daintree rainforest, keeping an eye out for brilliantly-coloured butterflies and rare tropical birds; or marvel at enormous prehistoric reptiles in one of the region’s crocodile parks.
Closer to home, take a stroll down the Esplanade to find countless dining options and interesting shops. By night the same stretch comes alive with the Night Markets, where clothes, trinkets and Australian keepsakes are all up for grabs. Spend days simply soaking up the tropical sun on the beach, splashing about in the water when the heat gets too much.
• Single supplement available on request, if you would like to know more please contact Great Pacific Travel via 1300 844 555
• Flights departing Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne; includes 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person (up to 7 kg)
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, peak travel periods and non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking.
• High Season Surcharge (15th July 2021 to 10th December 2021): $25.00 AUD Per Room Per Night (Paid Direct to Great Pacific Travels)
• Upgrade to a One-Bedroom Suite from $45 or Family Room from $60 per room per night
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Maximum occupancy in a Studio Room: 3 guests
• Maximum occupancy in a Family Room: 4 guests
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Fixed travel periods: 10th Jan 2021 to 25th Mar 2021, 19th Apr 2021 to 25th June 2021, 15th July 2021 to 15th Sept 2021 & 11th Oct 2021 to 10th Dec 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival