What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $649 per person, twin share for a six-night stay with flights departing Melbourne (up to $1,094.98 value)
- $729 per person, twin share for a six-night stay with flights departing Sydney (up to $1,111.98 value)
$829 per person, twin share for a six-night stay with flights departing Brisbane or Gold Coast (up to $1,138.98 value)
- Price is per person, based on twin share (two people traveling together)
- Single supplement (one person traveling alone): enquire at time of booking
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
- Return economy airfares including all taxes and one piece of carry-on luggage per person
- Manor Room accommodation
- Full buffet breakfast daily
The Hotel: Rydges Hobart
Combining heritage-listed buildings with modern comforts, recently renovated Rydges Hobart awaits travellers just 2km from Hobart CBD and offers easy access to the Hobart airport. Fine dining can be enjoyed in the on-site 1898 Bar & Dining which takes pride in dishes prepared with local Tasmanian produce.
After a day of exploring the city’s attractions, relaxation can be enjoyed in the Manor King Rooms. All rooms have stylish interiors and come complete with en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, individually controlled heating and offer views over the city of Hobart.
Manor King Room
- Bed size/type: King-size bed and a sofa that can be turned into a sofa bed (additional charges apply)
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- En suite bathroom, individually-controlled heating; views over the city and surrounding suburbs
The Area: Hobart, TAS
Hobart provides a stepping stone to some of the island’s must-see attractions, such as the Tasman National Park and Derwent Valley. Venturing through the rugged terrain is one thing, but if time permits, take a scenic flight or sailing cruise for views from a different perspective. For the adventurous, a bike tour down the slopes of Mount Wellington will provide thrills as well as panoramic views over Hobart.
The Salamanca Markets are open every Saturday morning and offer a variety of crafts, gifts and food sold out of historic warehouses initially used for whaling in the 19th century. Just behind the markets is Battery Park, a bastion of the city’s former architectural style, where sandstone buildings offer a little slice of Hobart’s history. Travellers looking to sample some of the Apple Isle’s cultural highlights should hit up the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, which features arts craft and historical exhibition designed to give guests a total view of the Tasmanian experience.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by 10am
• Promotion is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together
• Flights depart Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney or Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg.
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Upgrade to a Superior Room is available for $45 per night
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay, and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival