What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $569 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with flights departing Brisbane (up to $1,104 value)
- $669 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with flights departing Sydney (up to $1,227 value)
$689 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with flights departing Melbourne (up to $1,423.96 value)
- Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
- Single supplement (one person travelling alone): enquire at time of booking
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
- Flight to Cairns
- Pool View Studio accommodation
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Late check-out by 11am
- Complimentary parking (available on a first-come-first serve basis)
The Hotel: Paradise on the Beach
Hugged by tropical palms and Melaleuca trees, Paradise on the Beach welcomes holidaymakers to the very heart of Palm Cove. Take a refreshing dip in the pool and relax in the spa area or venture out of your relaxation base to stroll on the beach and explore the local restaurants, day spas and boutique shops, all on the hotel’s doorstep.
Groupies can feel at home, staying in the Pool View Studio Room which comes with all that is needed for a fuss-free stay. Cook up a storm with the kitchen and BBQ utensils, put up your feet in front of the TV or simply take in the views from your balcony or patio.
Pool View Studio Room
- Bed size/type: King bed (can be divided into two singles)
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Features kitchen utensils, patio or balcony with a daybed, TV and DVD, and a private bathroom
The Area: Cairns, QLD
Cairns is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city nestled between the sea life of the Great Barrier Reef and the rolling downs of the Atherton Tablelands. As the gateway to the wet tropics, the city buzzes with a lively mix of travellers, from backpackers to luxury-seekers keen to soak up the sun. As night falls, the wide streets come alive with bars, galleries and seafood restaurants enticing diners by the waterside.
Snorkel, dive or simply recline on a glass-bottomed boat to admire the breathtaking wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a luxurious day trip to Port Douglas, an hour’s drive north, to dine on succulent seafood and shop in fashion boutiques. Walk among the towering ancient trees and lush greenery of the World Heritage Daintree rainforest, keeping an eye out for brilliantly-coloured butterflies and rare tropical birds; or marvel at enormous prehistoric reptiles in one of the region’s crocodile parks.
Closer to home, take a stroll down the Esplanade to find countless dining options and interesting shops. By night the same stretch comes alive with the Night Markets, where clothes, trinkets and Australian keepsakes are all up for grabs. Spend days simply soaking up the tropical sun on the beach, splashing about in the water when the heat gets too much.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 11am
- 11 Jan-25 Mar 2021
- 19 Apr-07 June 2021
• Promotion is Valid for 1 Person Based on 2 People Travelling Together (A Single Supplement is available on request. Please call Great Pacific Travels on 1300 844 555)
• Flights depart Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg.
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, Long Weekends, peak travel periods, and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking.
• Subject to Availability; Please Book Early to Secure your Preferred Dates
• High Season Surcharge:
- $30.00 AUD Per Room Per Night from 15th July 2021 to the 31st October 2021
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Travel Period: 11th January 2021 to the 25th March 2021 & 19th April to the 31st May 2021 & 15th July to the 15th September 2021 & 11th October to the 10th December 2021
• Phone to book: 02 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay, and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival