What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $499 per person-twin share for a four-night stay with flights departing Brisbane (BNE) (up to $1,094.00 value)
- $599 per person-twin share for a four-night stay with flights departing Sydney (SYD) (up to $1,217.00 value)
$599 per person-twin share for a four-night stay with flights departing Melbourne (MEL)(up to $1,413.96 value)
- Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
- Single supplement (one person travelling alone): enquire at time of booking
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
- Flight to Cairns from Brisbane, Sydney, or Melbourne
- Stay at Regal Port Douglas in a shared Studio Room with indoor spa
- Shared bottle of wine on arrival
- 10% entry discount to Wildlife Habitat
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
The Hotel: Regal Port Douglas
Mediterranean and somewhat fairy-tale-like in its vibes, the Regal Port Douglas hotel sits right by the restaurant street in the northern part of the resort, surrounded with lush tropical greenery.
One of the unique features at Regal Port Douglas are its suites with a bathroom facing the balcony and boasting large windows (equipped with curtains), so that the guests can unwind gazing at the garden green while taking their spa bath.
When not using the private amenities, holidaymakers may also take a refreshing dip in the outdoor heated pool or relax on sun loungers.
Studio Room with Indoor Spa
- Bed size/type: One king beds or two single beds (with prior arrangement)
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features an en suite bathroom with a spa bath with windows facing the private balcony, a fridge, a TV/DVD with cable channels, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning and ceiling fans
The Area: Port Douglas
With its beguiling village sensibility and wealth of natural spectacles, Port Douglas is understandably one of Australia’s most beloved tourist destinations. Situated north of Cairns, near the beautiful Daintree National Park, the coastal town features everything from beaches and wetlands to boutique cocktail bars. Its proximity to one of the country’s most remarkable natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef, makes Port Douglas the perfect base for underwater adventurers.
The resort is a just a few short moments from Four Mile Beach, one of Australia’s most scenic beaches and winner of the 2014 Travellers’ Choice Award. The each is dusted with fine, golden sand and surrounded by a fringe of palm trees and tropical forests.
The renowned Wildlife Habitat is one of Australia’s leading wildlife experiences, allowing animal lovers to get up close and personal with friendly fauna. Separated into three distinct areas - “Rainforest”, “Wetlands” and “Grasslands” – the habitat allows Groupies to meet the loveable inhabitants of these unique areas, including endangered Southern Cassowary, Boyd’s Forest Dragons, freshwater crocodiles and Eastern Grey Kangaroos.
- Check-in: 2 pm
- Checkout: 10 am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi * Complimentary parking
• Flights depart Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg.
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, Long Weekends, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking.
• Subject to Availability; Please Book Early to Secure your Preferred Dates.
• High Season Surcharge:
- $75.00 AUD Per Room Per Night For Travel Dates from 15th July 2021 to the 31st October 2021.
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking.
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here.
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions.
How to Redeem
• Travel Period: 11th January 2021 to the 25th March 2021 & 19th April to the 14th June 2021 & 15th July 2021 to the 31st October 2021
• Phone to book: 02 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555
(10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival