What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $1,199 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Brisbane (up to $2,837.50 value)
- $1,299 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Sydney (up to $2,525.50 value)
$1,299 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Melbourne (up to $3,035.50 value)
Included in all options:
- Flights from Brisbane, Sydney, or Melbourne with a 20kg check-in luggage
- 5 nights in a Garden View Room
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free at Bula Brasserie for breakfast, lunch and dinner (buffet option only); 2 children 12 years and under receive free meals, stay for free and enjoy free kids’ club access
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Free use of selected non-motorized water activities; kayaks, snorkeling, stand up paddleboard, beach and pool volleyball
- Free use of gym, tennis, squash courts, archery, billiards, table tennis
- Complimentary arrival airport transfer
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: Warwick Fiji Coral Coast
Perched atop a stretch of golden sand beaches and crystal-clear lagoons in Fiji’s Coral Coast, the Warwick Fiji makes for an ideal place to relax, unwind, and experience pure tropical bliss. Located on Fiji’s largest island, Viti Levu, guests are able to access everything from metropolitan sophistication in Suva, the capital city, mountain villages steeped in traditional Fijian culture, and the beaches that travellers come from far and wide to see.
Foodies will be in their element with a choice of dining venues on site, including Sunset Terrace bar serving up pre- or post-dinner clothes, the romantic Wicked Walu, Sazanami boasting teppanyaki performance and mouth-watering sushi, as well as Pappagallo and Bula Brasserie.
With an on-site spa, two pools with pool bars, water sports and a supervised kids’ club, the resort has something to offer guests of all ages. A number of local attractions, such as Biausevu waterfall, Sigatoka river safari, Sigatoka Sands Dunes and Kula Wild Park, as well as a variety of cultural experiences with local village tours and Sigatoka town, are at a hand’s reach, spoiling holidaymakers for choice.
The Garden View rooms are located on the ground and the first floor of the Nadi and Suva wings, comfortably accommodating up to two adults and two children. Looking out onto a lushly landscaped garden, it’s a tranquil oasis ideal for couples and families. Guests can relax on their private balcony and enjoy the tropical atmosphere as they let the cares of daily life slip away.
Garden View Room
- Two double beds or a queen bed and a single bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children under 12 years old or three adults
- Bright and airy, the room features bright interiors accented by dark woods, with polished wooden floors and furnished balcony or patio opening onto manicured gardens, as well as a luxurious bathroom with hairdryer and luscious bath amenities
The Area: Fiji
One of the world’s most iconic Island nations, the Republic of Fiji occupies a special place in the heart of any traveller with a craving to let it all go and escape to a tropical paradise. Comprising an archipelago of more than 300 islands, Fiji is a secluded yet vibrant destination tucked away in the South Pacific Ocean. Sunlight dances on the famous white beaches while azure waters whisper an inviting siren song of relaxation, offset by colourful coral reefs teeming with life below the surface.
Located on Viti Levu’s Coral Coast, Sigatoka is a market town surrounded by resorts that make the most of the glittering beaches framing the south side of the island. Soak up the sun’s rays with a dip in the ocean or simply find a pristine patch of sand to set up camp for the day with a good book. For a more cultural experience, explore Sigatoka itself to find fresh produce, textiles and local fare like curries and samosas from street-side vendors.
For those with a taste for adrenalin, more adventure activities await travellers close by. Hop aboard the Sigatoka River Safari for thrills and spills on a custom jet boat while learning about Fijian history and the neighbouring area. Or get below the water during a dive around the famed reefs, meeting colourful creatures and savouring the quietness that comes with being one with the ocean. Environmental warriors will also enjoy a visit to Kula Eco Park, the only breeding centre for endangered Fijian wildlife like iguanas and parrots.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
• Single supplement available on request, if you would like to know more please contact Great Pacific Travel via 1300 844 555
• Maximum occupancy in a Garden View Room: 2 adults & 2 children (12 years and under or 3 adults)
• Child policy: 2 children 12 years and under receive free meals, stay for free whilst sharing with an adult and using existing bedding (13 years and over as per extra person rate)
• Round-trip international flights with Fiji Airways with 20kg checked luggage. Flights depart Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and Peak periods.
• High season surcharge: AU$75 per night applies for travel dates between 14-19 April 2022, 10-20 July 2022, 22-30 September 2022, 1-14 October 2022, 22-31 Dec and 1-4 Jan 2023
• Upgrade to an Ocean View Room from $50 per room per night
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
• Health & Safety: Visitors must provide a negative PCR test taken less than 3 days prior to departure from their home country and a Rapid COVID-19 test upon entering Fiji. Unvaccinated children under the age of 18 will be able to travel to Fiji accompanied by a vaccinated adult. Other vaccination requirements may apply, see Fiji Travel for the most up-to-date information. In addition to your mandatory PCR test for arrival into Fiji, your home country may require an additional negative PCR test before your return. These are available in Nadi and Suva at a cost of FJD350. Please ensure you check local requirements for your country of residence.
How to Redeem
• Fixed travel period: 15 Jan -31 Mar 2023
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival