Welcoming guests with industrial-inspired interiors with exposed brickwork, this modern hotel sits in the heart of West Perth. As a heritage-listed property, it makes for a good example of an eclectic mix of the bygone era with a fresh twist. The attractions of the trendy Hay Street are within a hand’s reach, while those who wish to stay on site won’t get bored with the 24-hour gym. The hotel also offers complimentary bike use which makes exploring the neighbourhood a breeze.
Groupies retire to their sleek and elegant Superior Room which boasts views of the city’s skyline or Kings Park and features a DreamWeave Sleep System bed for a good night’s rest. Other amenities include an espresso machine, shower with dual heads and SOAK amenities.
Bed size/type: One large double room
Standard occupancy: Two people
Maximum occupancy: Two people
Children are welcome, baby cots upon request, free of charge and depending on availability; no space for extra beds
The Area: Perth, Western Australia
As the capital city of Western Australia, Perth’s laid-back culture with big-city attractions has pulled tourists to visit its many beaches, parks and restaurants. Scarborough Beach is a popular hotspot among surfers while Swanbourne Beach allows people to bathe in the nude. Visit Fremantle Prison, a former prison that was built in the 1850s and is now a public museum with tours of the flooded tunnels and aqueducts under the building.
Take in scenic views of various greenery in Kings Park and Botanic Garden - it has approximately 319 species of native plants and 80 bird species. Alternatively, pay a visit to the Swan Bells, a set of 18 bells hanging in a specially built tower that when rung, exert considerable forces on the support structure.
Get surprised with a stay at this contemporary hotel housed in a heritage-listed building; breakfast buffet included
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$145 for a one-night stay (up to $240 value)
$250 for a two-night stay (up to $482 value)
Included in all options:
Superior Room for two people
Daily buffet breakfast
Late check-out by 12pm
Included in two-night stay option:
Bottle of wine on arrival
Late check-out: 12pm
Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates:
9 – 11 August 2019
27 November 2019
30 November 2019
1 December 2019
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Bottle of wine included in the 2-night stay option only
• $40 surcharge applies for Monday-Thursday stays (excluding school holidays)
• Credit card pre-authorization will be taken upon check-in
• The minimum age for check-in is 18
• All bookings are subject to availability and may not be available over certain peak periods
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• After purchase, check your Groupon PDF Voucher to reveal the identity, location and contact details of this Groupon Mystery Hotel below this message (visit the 'My Groupons' section of the desktop site)
• Hotel Name: Sage Hotel West Perth
• Hotel Address: 1309 Hay St, West Perth, WA 6005, Australia