What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $118 for a one-night stay (up to $394 value)
- $235 for a two-night stay (up to $718 value)
- $350 for a three-night stay (up to $1,042 value)
Included in all options:
- Standard Queen Room for two people
- Express Start breakfast
- Bottle of wine on arrival
Daily parking for one vehicle
- Late 1pm check-out
Groupies add a little surprise to their travel life and embark on a mystery getaway to Macquarie Park. Situated a 5-minute walk from Macquarie University, Metro Station and Macquarie Shopping Center, this four-star hotel boasts contemporary interiors and easy access to a myriad of local retail, entertainment, and dining venues, making for a perfect base for leisure and business travellers alike.
There is an on-site restaurant, while late-night cravings can be satisfied with a 24-hour menu as this is on a call and collect basis. Active types do not need to worry about their workout routine thanks to the hotel’s gym. When it is time to unwind, Groupies can feel at home in the modern room with spacious beds and flat-screen TVs. Before heading out to explore the city, fuel up on some breakfast and sleep a tad longer with a late check-out on the last day.
Standard Queen Room
- Bed type: Queen bed (Twin bed preferences subject to availability)
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two people
- LCD TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, in-room safe, and hairdryer
The Area: North Ryde and Sydney
North Ryde is located 15 kilometres North-West of the Sydney CBD, in the local government area of the City of Ryde. Local attractions include the Sydney Olympic Park, the North Ryde golf club, DFO Homebush and the Macquarie Ice-Rink or take a short 20-minute journey to the CBD.
Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and man-made sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay, hop on a ferry bound for Balmain or Manly and appreciate the water views and snap photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish establishment or an authentic meal in Chinatown.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Late check-out: 1pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Check availability before purchase
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at time of booking to secure the reservation
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel from: 21 Jul 2020
• Can travel to: 30 Apr 2021
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• After purchase, check your Groupon PDF Voucher to reveal the identity, location and contact details of this Groupon Mystery Hotel below this message (visit the 'My Groupons' section of the desktop site)