Holidaymakers can immerse themselves in the sights and tastes of Vietnam with the convenience of an English-speaking guide and transportation. During the experience, travellers will uncover Vietnam’s past, explore famous sites of Hanoi, Hoi An, My Son, Cu Chi and Ho Chi Minh City, and cruise the waters of Halong Bay.
- Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi and be greeted with a transfer to a hotel in the city centre; leisure time for the rest of the day
- Day 2: Embark on an overnight Halong Bay cruise and spend the day kayaking, exploring Sung Sot Cave and enjoying the sun on the deck; take part in a sunset party aboard and optional squid fishing
- Day 3: Start the day from Tai Chi aboard, cruise to Titov Island and spend some time swimming before heading back to the harbour; participate in a cooking class and enjoy a Vietnamese lunch on board before disembarking and returning to Hanoi
- Day 4: Leisure day; explore the gems of Hanoi and take an overnight train to Da Nang or upgrade to a flight and an extra night in Hoi An (extra charges apply, please enquire when booking)
- Day 5: Transfer from Da Nang train station to the hotel in Hoi An; leisure time for the rest of the day
- Day 6: Transfer to My Son Holy Land, surrounded by mountains 4th-century religious centre with numerous temples, towers and ancient buildings; take a boat trip down River Thu Bon and visit a traditional local village
- Day 7: Leisure time in the morning; transfer to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to the hotel in a touristic area of the city
- Day 8: Take a scenic journey among the vividly green rice fields to visit Vinh Trang pagoda and take a boat ride along the river overviewing fruit plantations and fishing villages; explore Tortoise Islet and An Khanh, and learn more about the local life in the Mekong Delta
- Day 9: Transfer to Cu Chi; see the city’s famous tunnels and learn about their significance during the Vietnam War; leisure time for rest of the day in Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 10: Leisure time to explore Ho Chi Minh City before transfer back to the airport
See the full itinerary here.