Day 1: Check In Hotel In Hanoi
Arrive Hanoi and check in hotel in Hanoi centre. Get welcome drink and check-in. Free and easy at your leisure time.
- Check in time: 14.00pm
Night 1: Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong (B/L/D)
- 7:45-8:15am: Their guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as you travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as they tell you about life onboard.
- 12:30: Check in your cabin. Time to refresh.
- 13:00: Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
- 14:00: Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- 15:30 visit the Titop Island – swimming Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- 18:00: Enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck.
- 19:00 Dinner is served.
- 20:00 Socialize with other guests or just laze around
Night 2: Overnight on Cruises in Halong
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
- 6:30 – 6:45 Do Tai Chi or a photo hunt
- 7:00 Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
- 8:00 Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
- 9:00 You board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store.
- 10:00 Join in the Cooking Class, teaching you how to make their specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served.
- 11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
- 17:00 Arrival back at your hotel in Hanoi
Night 3: Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Bus To Sapa - Cat Cat Village (B/L/D)
- 6.30-7.00am Pick up from hotel in Hanoi 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. The tour guide will be waiting for you at Bus station. Then, please follow the guide to go to hotel. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
- 14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak.
Their local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 4-5 kms/Duration: ~2hours
- 17.00: Come back to Sapa Town.
- 18:15 : Have dinner
Night 4: Overnight in Hotel in Sapa town
Day 5: Lao Chai Ta Van Village – Sapa (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
- 9.30: Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
- 12.30: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
- 13.30: Heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
- 14.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa and transfer you to Sapa town
Trekking Length: 8-10 km/Duration: ~4hours
Night 5: Overnight in Hotel in Sapa
Day 6: Sapa- Free And Easy- Hanoi (B)
Sapa is a mountainous town in Northen Vietnam where you write poem, have your cameras on for most of your time, cheer over a community wine pot, learn to appreciate indigenous culture or just to escape Hanoi heat and city noise.
Today you free and easy to discovery Sapa at your leisure time, can visit Ham Rong Moutain- right near your Hotel stay, or you can go shopping in Sapa centre
- 16:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi. recheck in Hotel in Hanoi
Night 6: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi- Check Out Hotel 12:00 Noon - Overnight Train To Danang (B)
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for solf – Sleeping train to Da nang.
Check-out time of any hotel is 12:00p.m
Time you need to spend on the train is around 16 hours so it is better to have dinner before going and also buy some snacks to bring with you onto the train.
On the train you can view their beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at around 10.30 am-11:00am the following day.
Night 7: Overnight on the night train(Soft sleeper aircondition 4 beds cabin sharing)
Day 8: Da Nang Pick Up - Check In Hotel In Hoi An Town (N/A)
Train arrive at around 11.30 am. They will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Night 8: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An - My Son Hollyland (light Lunch) (B/L)
- 8:00am: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel.
- 8:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
- 9:30: Arriving in My Son - the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman.
It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham.
Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with their tour guide.
- 12.00: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air.
You will have soft lunch, then get boat trip visit Thu Bon river, stopping for visiting at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional work village.
- 14:30: The boat trip will finish at Boat station
Night 9: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Day 10: Hoi An - Free And Easy (B)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, the rest of the day is spent at your leisure. You can enjoy peacefulness of Hoi An ancient port town – great combination of Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese Culture or you can visit An Bang or Cua Dai (which is 10 km away from Hoi An town)
Night 10: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Day 11: Hoi An- Bus To Hue (B)
Today you have free and easy time to discovery Hoi An at your leisure time,go shopping. then 3:00Pm their driver comes and pick you to Hoi An- arrival Hue check in Hotel in Hue
Night 11: Overnight in hotel in Hue
Day 12: Hue City Tour (B/L)
Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum and Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.In the afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River
Tour will end 16:00. You will be tranfered to your hotel
Night 12: Overnight in Hotel in Hue
Day 13: Hue– Flight To Ho Chi Minh - Check In Hotel (B)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. You will have some free time until their driver transport to airport to take flight to HCM. Arrive in HCM and check in hotel.
Night 13: Overnight hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 14: Mekong Delta - My Tho- Ben Tre (B/L)
- 7.30-7.50: meet their tour guide at your hotel Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden.
Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village.
Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Night 14: Overnight hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 15: Cu Chi Tunnel (B/L)
- 07:30: Their tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was” A Free Target Zone”.
The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
- 13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
- 14:15: Have lunch in a local restaurant
- 15.30 After lunch, the guide will take a taxi for you to get back to hotel.
Night 15: Overnight in hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 16: Ho Chi Minh - Car To Airport (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Wait until their driver come and pick you to the airport.