Travellers are invited to embark on a 12-day adventure and discover the gems of Vietnam with guided tours. During the experience, holidaymakers can learn more about Vietnam’s past, discover famous sites of Hanoi, Halong, Sapa, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Mekong, and Cu Chi, visit the 4th-century religious centre of My Son and cruise the waters of Halong Bay.
- Day 1: Hanoi Arrive in Hanoi; transfer to your hotel in the city centre; rest of the day at your leisure.
- Day 2: Hanoi to Halong Bay (B/L/D) Embark on a Halong Bay cruise and spend the day kayaking, exploring Sung Sot Cave, and enjoying the sun on the deck; take part in a sunset party aboard and optional squid fishing.
- Day 3: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B/L) Start the day from Tai Chi aboard, cruise to Titov Island, and spend some time swimming before heading back to the harbour; participate in a cooking class and enjoy a Vietnamese lunch on board before disembarking and returning to Hanoi.
- Day 4: Hanoi to Sapa (B/L/D) Transfer to Sapa; savour Vietnamese lunch after arrival and head for a two-hour trekking to Cat Cat Village, home to ethnic people of Black H’mong and a picturesque waterfall
- Day 5: Sapa to Hanoi (B/L) Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho and along Muong Hoa stream, taking in the mountain views of Hoang Lien Son; enjoy some picnic in Lao Chai village, head to Ta Van village and get a bus back to Sapa from Ta Van Bridge; head to Hanoi
- Day 6: Hanoi & Overnight Train To Da Nang (B) Morning at your leisure; transfer to the train station for an overnight train journey to Da Nang
- Day 7: Da Nang Arrival - Transfer To Hotel In Hoi An Leisure day; explore Da Nang or recharge the batteries before the next days of the journey
- Day 8: Hoi An (B/L) Trip to My Son Holy Land, surrounded by mountains 4th-century religious centre with numerous temples, towers, and ancient buildings; take a boat trip down River Thu Bon and visit a traditional local village
- Day 9: Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh (B) Transfer to the airport for a flight to Ho Chi Minh City; transfer to the hotel and leisure time on your own
- Day 10: Ho Chi Minh (B/L) Take a scenic journey among the vividly green rice fields to visit Vinh Trang pagoda and take a boat ride along the river overviewing fruit plantations and fishing villages; explore Tortoise Islet and An Khanh, and learn more about the local life in the Mekong Delta
- Day 11: Ho Chi Minh (B/L) Head to Cu Chi, where you can learn about the famous tunnel network and its significance during the Vietnam War.
- Day 12: Ho Chi Minh (B) Explore Ho Chi Minh City on your own before transfer back to the airport.
See the full itinerary here