$40 CREDIT BACK - 72-HOUR SALE
• Buy this deal and receive $40 credit back with the code: EXPLORE
• $40 credit will be applied to your account via the My Groupons section within 7 business days from purchase
• $40 credit-back will be applied to one single voucher per transaction, not the basket amount ($40 back per transaction)
• Not valid for use with other Groupon promo codes
• Promo code valid 16-18 August 2019
The Hotel: Hepburn at Hepburn
Located just 1.5 hours out of Melbourne, Hepburn at Hepburn provides a secluded spot for travellers to recharge their batteries amidst eucalyptus trees and serene bushland. The adults-only retreat has been designed with romance and luxury in mind, with a series of 14 modern villas that complement Hepburn’s reputation as a relaxation capital with its mineral springs, ample day spas and gourmet pleasures galore.
Step into your luxury spa Hepburn Villa and take in the contemporary property, designed by David Edelman in earthen shades and rich colour pops with luxe fabrics and designer furnishings. The villas are equipped with a series of features and facilities to help Groupies feel at home, from the gas fireplace to velvet lounges, stylish kitchenette, and 42” flat-screen television.
Spend time getting back to basics by reclining in the property’s chic surrounds, slipping into a plush bathrobe and savouring the tranquillity that comes with the bush location. Browse shows on the large flat-screen TV, unwind by the gas fireplace or kick back in the glass-walled bathroom’s spa. Take it extra easy on the final day of the getaway with a late 12pm check-out.
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence with a 4.5 / 5 rating
Luxury Spa Villa
- Bed size/type: King-sized bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Features a spa, gas fireplace, kitchen with Miele appliances, 42-inch TV, built-in sound system, outdoor deck, double spa bath in natural marble
The Area: Hepburn Springs, VIC
A resort town studded with Heritage-listed mineral springs, Daylesford-neighbouring Hepburn Springs offers its visitors a serene environment designed for shedding the stresses of everyday life. Boasting a heritage diversified by its earliest settlers, Hepburn Springs is a cultural melting pot of descendants of 19th-century miners from around the world and Swiss-Italian enthusiasts who became enamoured and never left.
Immerse tired minds, bodies and souls in the carefree charms of Hepburn Springs, such as the nearby Mineral Springs Reserve, with its history-steeped legacy preserved thanks to the locals’ efforts. Native icons include Hepburn Bathhouse, established in the late 1800s, and Hepburn Pool.
Swiss and Italian vestiges continue to enrich the region through many of the mineral springs, buildings and notably, the spiced beef, pork and garlic flavours of the local delicacy, the bullboar sausage. Explorers drop into nearby Daylesford for additional dining options and shop-scouring.