The Hotel: Radisson Blu Fiji
The Radisson Blu Fiji is set on 10 acres of picturesque beachfront with lushly landscaped tropical gardens and its very own private beach. Just 20-minutes from Nadi International Airport, it makes for an ideal base from which to explore the island. With a range of stylish event facilities for weddings, meetings, and social gatherings, it serves the needs of international travellers in Fiji with ease.
The Garden View One-Bedroom Suite serves as a private oasis for guests, featuring a separate living room and extra space. Elegantly appointed, it’s an ideal home away from home for travellers and comes complete with a spacious balcony, kitchenette facilities, TV, and a private bathroom.
With 20 hectares of gardens to explore, and white-sand beaches to wander down, the resort is a feast for the eyes. With a number of restaurants featuring a variety of cuisines and nightly musical entertainment and fire dancers, guests can sample a different venue each day. The experience is paired with a day cruise including 1.5 hours of sailing each way, BBQ lunch, guided snorkelling and other activities.
Tivua Island Day Cruise includes:
- The sailing time to Tivua island is 1 hour 15mins but there is always a 15min allowance to tie up and unload guests from port Denarau, with morning and afternoon tea
- 4 hours of island time with BBQ lunch, beer, wine & soft drink
- Guided snorkelling, volleyball, kayaks, SUPs, medicine walk, kids club, and Fijian entertainment
- Departs: Port Denarau Marina
- Returns: Port Denarau Marina
Operates Friday to Wednesday
- TripAdvisor: 4.5 / 5
Garden View One-Bedroom Suite
- Bed size/type: One extra-large double bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children
- Children under 13 years stay free of charge (using the existing bedding and staying with two paying adults)
- Flights must be purchased additionally
The Area: Fiji
One of the world’s most iconic Island nations, the Republic of Fiji occupies a special place in the heart of any traveller with a craving to let it all go and escape to a tropical paradise. Comprising an archipelago of more than 300 islands, Fiji is a secluded yet vibrant destination tucked away in the South Pacific Ocean. Sunlight dances on the famous white beaches while azure waters whisper an inviting siren song of relaxation, offset by colourful coral reefs teeming with life below the surface.