The Hotel: Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson
Groupies can take a break from the real world with a relaxing hotel stay in a five-star Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson which boasts tower rooms as well as over-water villas equipped with floor-to-ceiling glass windows. The hotel overlooks Port Dickson’s beach and the turquoise waters of the Straits of Malacca.
Lexis Hibiscus offers an array of fun indoor activities for guests of all ages including the Game Room with a variety of arcade games, Kidz World room for the little ones, LexSpa escape to soothe the mind and spirit, and Starz Karaoke with three karaoke rooms. After the day full of fun activities guest can enjoy dining in a diverse selection of restaurants, bars and lounges.
A Premium Pool Villa will serve as a home away from home for the four-or six-night stay. Each villa features a spacious living area equipped with two King beds, modern furniture and fittings.
Premium Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: Two King beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Additional people must purchase separate vouchers
- The room features glass panel on the floor to view the marine life below, private dip pool and sauna in the balcony area, spacious bathroom, complimentary snacks and soft drinks in mini bar, wireless Internet, bathrobe and slippers, flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels
The Area: Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Located on the Malay Peninsula’s southwest coast, Negeri Sembilan is a region known for its beaches, nature parks and palaces such as wooden Seri Menanti made without the use of nails. Travelers can visit Kampung Orang Asli Bukit Kepong recognised as one of the most beautiful villages in Malaysia, located near Port Dickson. Active types can also enjoy a hike in Ulu Bendul Recreational Park or visit Then Tze Khoon temple which sits on a ridge at the top of Wu Gong Hill. Another gem of Negeri Sembilan is the Kenaboi State Park which covers a vast area with many rivers, waterfalls such as Lata Kijang and diverse bird life.