What You Get
- $129 for a one-night stay (up to $239 value)
Included in all options:
- Urban King Room stay for two people
- Continental breakfast
- Late check-out by 1pm
The Hotel: Hotel Urban St Leonards
Dedicated to being quirky and unique, Hotel Urban St Leonards offers four-star facilities for those visiting Sydney on sightseeing trips or for formal business meetings. Groupies can unwind in spacious rooms boasting sleek decor, classic colour schemes, and flat-screen TVs. Large windows overlook the scenic surroundings of the area.
Facilities at the hotel include a well-equipped gym and putting green for sports and health enthusiasts, plus an onsite restaurant named Sure Cafe serving alfresco dishes such as eggs benedict, salt and pepper calamari, lamb rack, sticky date pudding, plus happy hour cocktails. Those visiting for business can use meeting rooms named Yin, Yang and Chat Room.
Urban King Room
- Bed size/type: King size bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features a flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom facilities
The Area: St Leonards, Sydney
Located 7.4km north of Sydney CBD and just 10-15 minutes’ drive away, St Leonards is an ideal location for visitors who want to avoid the hustle and bustle of the city grind but are still looking to stay within close proximity of the CBD and all the major attractions. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades, and is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and man-made sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay hop on a ferry bound for Balmain or Manly, appreciating the water views and snapping photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish establishment or an authentic meal in Chinatown.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late checkout: 1pm
- Parking: Included in the deal
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Valid for check-in Fri-Sun only
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• 48 hours' notice required for booking changes
• A credit card is required at check-in
Room upgrades incur surcharges and subject to availability
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Nov 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (02) 9439 6000
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival