What You Get
Choose from two options
- $149 for a one-night stay in a standard queen room (up to $319 value)
- $149 for a one-night stay in a standard twin room (up to $319 value)
- Standard double/twin room for two people
- Late 1pm check-out
- Welcome drink for two
The Hotel: Ibis Sydney Olympic Park
A convenient locale for business and leisure travellers, the Ibis Sydney Olympic Park is situated in the heart of Sydney Olympic Park precinct, surrounded by 430 hectares of parklands, a short walk from ANZ Stadium and Qudos Bank Arena, one of Sydney’s most popular venues for music, sport and business events.
Guests can relax and unwind in a standard room with a private ensuite. The ibis hotel offers a full breakfast buffet to start the day. There’s no need to rush in the morning, with an included 1pm late check-out ideal for late risers.
Travellers who wish to dine onsite can visit The Brewery for a choice of finger food, burgers, fish, steaks and salads, while the Boulevard Brasserie offers international a la carte menu for dinner overlooking Olympic Boulevard with floor to ceiling windows and alfresco dining. Cocktails can be enjoyed at the Boulevard Bar.
- Bed size/type: One queen bed or two single beds
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two people
- The air-conditioned room features a TV and a private ensuite
The Area: Sydney Olympic Park
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that have been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and manmade sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
There is always something to do at Sydney Olympic Park; attend an event at one of the entertainment centres, have a swim at the Aquatic Centre, try a game of Archery or visit the many parklands for a walk or bike ride.
Sydney has a number of attractions in the surrounding area, which include Westfield Parramatta, Rhodes Waterside shopping centre, DFO shopping centre and Rosehill Race Track are within easy reach from the hotel.
Ibis Sydney Olympic Park is conveniently located. Parramatta and Sydney CBD can be reached by train, ferry and car in less than 30 minutes.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 1pm
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• A credit card is required at check-in: $100 pre-authorisation will be held for incidentals
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• 48 hours' notice required for booking changes
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 17 Nov 2019
• Can travel to: 31 Jan 2020
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details