What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $165 for a one-night stay for two people (up to $287 value)
- $319 for a two-night stay for two people (up to $515 value)
Included in all options
- Comfy Room for two people
- Daily breakfast
- Bottle of wine
- Late check-out by 12pm
The Hotel: Ink Hotel Melbourne Southbank
INK Hotel encapsulates one of the best of the colourful and vibrant Melbourne culture, as Next Story Group launch their newest, most playful addition to their group. Modern and hipster decor screams “Instagram” at every turn, with funky and cheeky designs in every direction, emitting the fun personality of this unique hotel, pulsing with energy.
Groupies can kick back in cosy bedrooms featuring colourful plush bedding, eccentric fittings and modern hipster decor, situated in the very heart of Melbourne. Sustainability is key for the Gen-Z-focused brand, with Ink Melbourne being single-use plastic-free. When munchies strike, there is a host of snacks, as well as tasty breaky to fuel up before you go, plus a good choice of local brews, wines, and spirits at the friendly onsite bar. Start every day with bottomless, fresh barista-made coffee before heading out to experience the eclectic arts and entertainment scene Melbourne has to offer, right on the doorstep.
- Bed size/type: queen bed
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Plush bedding, hairdryer, toiletries, ironing board, smart TV, safe box, mini-fridge, USB ports
The Area: Melbourne, VIC
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums and festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.
- Late check-out by 12pm
The Fine Print
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• 7 days' notice required for booking changes
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2021
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details