The Hotel: Kalbarri Edge Resort
Situated in the heart of Kalbarri in Western Australia, Kalbarri Edge Resort invites travellers to unwind with a relaxing stay in the scenic surroundings of the pristine Coral Coast region. Picturesque coast, sandy beaches, and numerous leisure activities make for a perfect destination for those, who love action-packed holidays and those, who just want to lie around and do nothing but relax alike.
Couples and groups of four can stay in Executive Spa Apartment and Two-Bedroom Apartments, respectively. Both apartments feature private spas, king beds, private BBQs on the balconies, and modern kitchens, with the option to call upon room service.
Executive Spa Suite
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The suite features corner spa tub, TV with Foxtel and DVD player, kitchen with microwave and dishwasher, balcony with grill, and a bathroom.
Two-Bedroom Spa Apartment
- Bed size/type: King, queen, and single beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- The apartment features two bathrooms, spa tub, laundry facilities, kitchen, large flat-screen TV with Foxtel and DVD player, and a balcony with BBQ grill.
The Area: Kalbarri, Western Australia
Kalbarri is situated at the mouth of the Murchison River and provides an ideal climate for outdoor and water-related activities all year round. Visitors to Kalbarri are offered Mother Nature’s finest with rugged inland gorges, dramatic cliffs, sandy beaches, a tranquil river, and an eventful whale season.
There are so many natural wonders to see in Kalbarri that 15 different tour companies operate in the region, each with their own particular sight-seeing itineraries and routes, from relaxing drives around to extreme adventure tours. Kalbarri has a rich cultural history, with many sacred landmarks and shipwrecks.