What You Get
Choose from Five Options
- $1,062 for a two-night stay (up to $1,586 value)
- $1,572 for a four-night combo stay including two nights in the hotel and two nights in a Gili Meno tent (up to $2,519.65 value)
- $1,593 for a three-night stay (up to $2,379 value)
- $2,099 for a five-night combo stay including three nights in the hotel and two nights in a Gili Meno tent (up to $3,312.69 value)
- $2,655 for a five-night stay (up to $3,965 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation for two people
The Hotel: Karma Resorts
With resorts width and breadth of the world’s most notable destinations, Karma Group takes pride in five-star facilities, state-of-the-art entertainment and experiences ranging from beach parties to swimming with dolphins, all to bring the concept of a luxury holiday to the next level.
Bukit Peninsula with its vivid, tropical greenery, ocean views and dream-like beaches sets the backdrop for a relaxing retreat at Karma Kandara. At the One-Bedroom Pool Villa, traditional architecture, reflected in natural stone and teakwood, as well as the interior decor, meets luxury amenities for ultimate privacy and comfort. Indulging in relaxation is easy while basking in the sun on a lounger right by the private infinity pool or at the Karma Beach where water sports and oceanside spa treatments are aplenty. When hunger inevitably strikes, wellness cuisine caters for appetites with local and organic treats.
Holidaymakers looking for ultimate relaxation can opt for an idyllic retreat combined with two extra nights at Karma Reef set on the untouched island of Gili Meno. Away from Balinese hustle and bustle, sojourners can take long strolls along a secret beach, visit a turtle sanctuary, take boat trips or try snorkelling before swinging in hammocks and feasting on fresh seafood treats. The experience is paired with a One-Bedroom Sea View Tent stay complete with en suite bathroom with rain shower, open-air terrace and dream-like views.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child * Extra guest policy: additional guests aged 12 years and over are not permitted * Child policy: one additional child aged 11 years and under may stay for a surcharge of US$50 per night, sleeping on a rollaway bed with breakfast; payable directly to the resort * Baby policy: one infant aged five years and under may stay free of charge and will count towards maximum room occupancy; a cot can be provided by the hotel free of charge
The Area: Kuta, Bali
Sunsets over sea temples, tiered emerald rice terraces and mountain monkey sanctuaries are all part of what makes the island of Bali one of the most enchanting destinations in the world. Imbued with a mystical quality that flows through the nature and culture of the Indonesian holiday hub, Bali is a basket of arresting scenery, colourful markets and pulsing nightlife. The locals are genuine and friendly, and more than willing to give a recommendation on the best place to get quirky nail art, a tropical cocktail or handmade vase.
The tourist hub of the island lies in Kuta, a bright, brash and vibrant centre where narrow laneways throng with bars, shops and offerings of flower petals, while incense wafts through the air. Walk down to the main beach for a surfing lesson with one of several schools, where equipment and instruction is provided to turn Groupies into grommets in no time. Then wander up the Poppies Lane One and Two to haggle for a bargain pair of sunglasses, a vibrant sarong or handmade tourist keepsake.
As one of the biggest water parks in Asia, Waterbom is worth a visit for kiddos and adults alike for its fun slides, lazy rivers and swim-up bars. By night, visit Seminyak for Bali’s classy core, where fine dining restaurants in myriad styles sit aside glass-walled boutiques and luxury day spas. Day-trippers keen for adventure journey into the middle of the island to Ubud to snap photos of green rice paddies, meet the monkeys at a crumbling forest temple or shop for art at the market. See volcanic peaks and valleys or instead go west to view the cliff top temple of Tanah Lot by sunset
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 12pm
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 27 Dec 2019-5 Jan 2020 and 25 Mar 2020 - Nyepi Day, no check-in and check-out allowed
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 5 vouchers per option
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Jun 2020
• Must book by: 30 Apr 2020
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present booking confirmation from hotel and passport(s) on arrival