What You Get
Choose from Three Options:
- $28 for an extended show entry for a child 6-17 years old ($35 value)
- $48 for an extended show entry for a senior 60+ years old ($60 value)
- $52 for an extended show entry for an adult ($65 value)
Included in All Options
- Katherine Outback Experience 2.5-hour extended show entry for one person
Just a few minutes’ drive from the Katherine Town Centre, in the region known for its sensational natural landscapes and the precious National Parks, sits the farm owned by the multiple Golden Guitar winner Tom Curtain and his wife Annabel. Passionate with horses and with the Australian country music, the couple invites everyone join them for their Katherine Outback Experience, to get a glance of a quintessential Northern Territory farming lifestyle.
During the show, filled with live music and captivating stories, guests will also get to see some of the farming everyday life ‘behind the scenes’ including the training of young dogs and horses and daily animal care. And the experience wouldn’t be complete without getting the chance to pat and feed the farm’s friendly goats and cattle yourself!
The Area: Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge)
Welcome to where the Outback meets the tropics. Take the time to discover the five distinctive areas within the vast and diverse Katherine region.
Stretching from the Gulf of Carpentaria near the Queensland border towards the Kimberley in the west, the outback meets the tropics at Katherine. Base yourself in Katherine to explore the five distinctive areas within this vast region.
See the mighty Katherine River flowing through Katherine Gorge (Nitmiluk National Park), or head out for camping and adventure in the Elsey and Gregory National Parks. The Daly River and Gulf Region are renowned as top fishing destinations, and Mataranka is rich in history – the Never Never Museum tells of local Mangarayi and Yangman people and customs, and the more recent settlement of Europeans.
Be drawn to the spectacular sandstone country of Nitmiluk National Park and the majestic Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge with spectacular cliffs that glow in the changing light. Nitmiluk National Park, just 30 kilometres north-east of Katherine, covers a vast area, including 13 impressive gorges carved from the ancient sandstone country which stretch for as far as the eye can see.
Explore the world-famous park and gorge country on foot, by canoe, boat or helicopter. Accommodation is available within the National Park. Choose from camping, to chalets through to the upmarket Cicada Lodge. Nitmiluk National Park has something for everyone.
- Show availabilities:
- Apr, May, Sept and Oct: Tues 9:30am–12:00pm | Wed 2:45pm-5:15pm
- Jun, Jul and Aug: Tues 9:30am-12:00pm | Wed 2:45pm-5:15pm | Fri 9:30am-12:00pm | Sat 1:30pm-4:00pm
Apr, May, Sept and Oct:
Tues Oct: Tues 9:30am–12:00pm | Wed 2:45pm-5:15pm
Jun, Jul and Aug:
Tues 9:30am–12:00pm | Wed 2:45pm-5:15pm | Fri 9:30am-12:00pm | Sat 1:30pm-4:00pm
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase additional as gifts
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Oct 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 1300 818 612
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival