The Hotel: Krabi Cha-Da Resort
Nestled in the heart of Ao Nang, Krabi Cha-Da Resort allures travellers with an oriental vibe, lush garden settings and scenic views of the Andaman Sea. Guests can take a refreshing dip in one of the two swimming pools, make use of the hotel’s fitness centre, or simply sip on a cocktail from the pool bar. A sandy beach is just a stone’s throw away, while numerous shops, restaurant and vibrant bars can be reached within a short stroll.
Guests are invited to cool off and relax in spacious rooms which reflect the Thai and Chinese charm and combine it with modern amenities such as flat-screen TV and air-conditioning. Private balconies overlook the picturesque settings of hotel’s quaint garden, the green hills of Ao-Nans or the sparkling sea.
Deluxe Sea View Room
- Bed size/type: spacious double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three adults per room, or two adults and two children
- Extra bed available upon request
- The room features air conditioning, flat-screen TV, private furnished balcony, sitting corner with desk and chairs, fully-equipped bathroom with bath amenities, and safe deposit box.
The Area: Krabi
Surrounded by limestone karsts and mangrove forest, Krabi is a resort town near the Andaman coast, boasting kilometres of sandy beaches and hidden natural wonders.
Travellers can visit Buddhist Tiger Cave Temple, take a ferry to nearby Phi Phi Islands or enjoy the view of Khao Kanab Nam, the two hills rising out of the water.