What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $269 for a two-night stay (up to $616 value)
- $369 for a three-night stay (up to $879 value)
Included in both options:
- Spa Suite accommodation
- Late 11am check-out
- Bottle of wine
- $50 voucher to spend on golf green fees, lunch and dinner
The Hotel: Links Lady Bay
Situated on the cusp of the magnificent Lady Bay, adjacent to the seaside town of Normanville, you will find Links Lady Bay Resort. Complete with championship golf course and stunning ocean views the facilities are full of charm and quality, reflecting the unique character of the Southern Fleurieu.
The resort is surrounded by sweeping beaches, sand dunes, and lush countryside, and sits less than a 30-minute drive from the famous wine region of McLaren Vale which temps visitors with the greenery and its small local markets. Holidaymakers can also engage in numerous leisure activities available in the area, ranging from trekking in Deep Creek Conservation Park and fishing on the Fleurieu to horse riding, swimming and water sports. This area is the home to the Leafy Sea Dragon, wine enthusiasts and charming local markets. Travellers from all over the world are drawn to this seaside haven and its pristine natural splendour.
Links Lady Bay Resort is a scenic 1-hour drive from Adelaide and is on the route to Kangaroo Island. On the way you can stop off at the villages of Port Noarlunga, Willunga, Myponga, Normanville and Yankalilla. Or you can tour the McLaren Vale wine district before stopping for a restful stay at Links Lady Bay.
Guests unwind in the spacious Spa Suites that come complete with large corner spas. Each suite has a private balcony with panoramic views of the resort’s golf course or the bay, a flat-screen TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
For the golf enthusiast, there is the 18-hole golf course, which has been rated in “Australia’s Top 100 Golf Courses” by Golf Australia and golf lessons can also be arranged. There is also a Spa and Wellness centre on site, as well as a fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and children’s playground.
King Spa Suite
- Bed size/type: One king bed or twin beds (with a $35 surcharge), one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- The suite features a large corner spa and private balcony overlooking the 18-hole golf course and Lady Bay; in-room TV, leather lounge, dining table, microwave, and tea- and coffee-making facilities
The Area: Fleurieu Peninsula
South Australia’s Fleurieu Peninsula is only a 45-minute drive from Adelaide. A fertile temperate region, the area is home to many farms and over 75 wineries, meaning fresh produce and local wines are abundant. Attractions include Kangaroo Island, Granite Island, and family-friendly Greenhills Adventure Park. Ride the horse-drawn tram at Victor Harbour, see whales basking at Encounter Bay in the winter, or treat yourself to a wine tour. The Mid-South Coast and Far-South Coast are favourites with Adelaide surfers and thrill-seeking visitors.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am (regular check-out: 10am)
- Pets not allowed
- Adding occupants above standard: one additional person allowed in the room at $35 per night surcharge; all children welcome; no space for extra beds
The Fine Print
• Weekend surcharge: $80 per night when booking for Sat nights, payable directly to the hotel
• No servicing during stay
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 24 Dec 2019
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details