Home to one of Australia’s most famous rose gardens, Lyndoch Hill is a relaxed, friendly accommodation in the heart of the Barossa Valley. Groupies relax in a Rose Garden Room, with a private balcony overlooking the spectacular blooms and fragrant delights of the garden, which boasts a staggering 30,000 roses. As the sun rises and the birds sing, awake and refuel each morning with continental breakfast served in the restaurant.
Let the chef surprise you with the flavours of the Barossa when dining at the Lyndoch Hill Restaurant. Its menu features local produce and caters to various dietary requirements, while fine wines complement the dining experience.
Extra guest over 5 years old: $35 per night, breakfast included
The room features a flat-screen TV, bar fridge and Wi-Fi
The Area: Barossa Valley, SA
The Barossa Valley is a renowned wine-producing region, full of gently rolling hills covered in vines and dotted with charming cellar doors. Foodies delight in a plethora of exceptional restaurants, while romantics breathe a whimsical sigh of relief at the picturesque countryside.
There are over 80 cellar doors in the Barossa, providing plenty of opportunities for people to meet winemakers, taste the vino and perhaps stock up on a few bottles of Shiraz or Cabernet (the local specialties) to take home. Beer lovers should check out the Barossa Brewing Company; while passionate gourmands could try the fun Butcher, Baker Winemaker Trail. Line the stomach at world-class restaurants like Appellation or Vintners Bar and Grill, and be sure to stop in at Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop for a mouth-watering gourmet experience.
Stay in the heart of Barossa Valley and take a wander through one of Australia’s most notable rose gardens, boasting over 30,000 blooms
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$99 for a one-night stay (up to $252 value)
$189 for a two-night stay (up to $454 value)
Included in all options:
Garden View Room stay
Daily continental breakfast
Early check-in from 1pm
Late check-out by 11am
Bonus: book two Trust the Chef dinner packages and received two glasses of wine
Early check-in: 1pm
Late check-out: 11am
Smoking policy: no smoking
Pet policy: pets are not allowed
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 24th Dec 2018-6th Jan 2019, Long Weekends & Public Holidays: 26th-29th Jan 2019; 13th-15th Mar 2019
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Cannot be changed once confirmed
• Combine vouchers to a maximum of 3 nights per stay
• Two night stay: Accommodation is not serviced during stay
• A surcharge of $49 applies for Saturday night stay, payable to the hotel directly
• A surcharge of $25 applies for Sunday night stay, payable to the hotel directly
• Max. 1 extra person may stay in the room; children 0-5 years old may stay in room free of charge with existing bedding; guests older than 5 years may stay in the room for $35 per person per night including breakfast
• All rooms subject to availability
• Not valid for Family Room, Merlot House
• Restaurant is not open on all Sunday nights, please enquire with the hotel
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here