Choose from Six Options
- $199 for a one-night stay (up to $492 value)
- $379 for a two-night stay (up to $821 value)
- $539 for a three-night stay (up to $1,150 value)
Superior Spa Room
- $299 for a one-night stay (up to $592 value)
- $499 for a two-night stay (up to $1,021 value)
- $699 for a three-night stay (up to $1,450 value)
Included in all options:
- Deluxe or Superior Spa Room for two people
- Bottle of Lofty House Sparkling Wine
- Cheese platter for two
- Daily continental breakfast
- Entry to Cleland Park for two people
- $25 day spa credit per person
- $25 food and beverage credit per person
- Hot breakfast upgrade for just $10 per person
The Hotel: M Gallery Mount Lofty House
An iconic boutique hotel, Mount Lofty House presides over the Piccadilly Valley with spectacular panoramic views. The country manor house is nestled among picturesque gardens and majestic tiered lawns, with a floodlit tennis court and outdoor swimming pool for guests to enjoy. The region is dotted with dozens of quaint villages and bustling towns, with exceptional local produce and, of course, plenty of wine available to purchase.
Loved-up Groupies are greeted in their Deluxe or Spa Room by a bottle of sparkling wine. Hungry tummies can find solace at the onsite Piccadilly Restaurant offering a fresh seasonal menu and picturesque views over the Valley. Groupies can opt to soothe weary bodies and minds with a spa treatment at Stables Day Spa before sleeping in late and reluctantly heading back to everyday life.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 11am
- Parking: Free
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange
The Area: Adelaide Hills, South Australia
As they journey down winding lanes surrounded by picturesque rolling vineyards with dappled light shimmering through the trees overhead, visitors to the Adelaide Hills may feel as though they have stepped into a fairy tale. Conveniently close to the city but with a laidback country vibe, the region delights lovers of fine food and wine, with over 60 vineyards producing some of Australia’s best cool-climate wines.
Spend a day hopping between cellar doors and tasting some of Australia’s best cool-climate wines, while stocking up on acclaimed locally-grown food and produce such as cheese from Woodside Cheese Wrights or Udder Delights. History buffs enjoy visiting Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement, as well as Mount Barker’s majestic Auchendarroch House; while nature fiends explore the array of excellent walking trails in the region.
##Groupon Customer Reviews
recommend this business
(based on 100+ reviews)
“It was a lovely experience. I would go back again.”
“Your reception staff are wonderful. Excellent customer service.”
“Great stay, staff were accommodating the house and grounds were spectacular”