The Hotel: Mahagiri Dreamland
Located on the central Bukit Peninsula, just a short drive from the Dreamland Beach, Mahagiri Dreamland offers private villa accommodation and makes for an ideal destination for those seeking a tranquil retreat in a luxurious setting. Visitors can explore the pristine beaches of Jimbaran Bay and Nusa Dua, take a short ride to the vibrant Kuta region or make use of the nearby golf courses.
The resort’s leisure facilities range from a spa offering pampering services and skin treatments to a well-equipped gym and an outdoor swimming pool. Both local and international delicacies can be savoured at the on-site restaurant, while the bar tempts with an array of refreshing cocktails.
Guests are invited to indulge in relaxation at one-bedroom private pool villas which boast natural timber furnishings, marble bathrooms and outdoor garden showers, as well as modern amenities such as air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and DVD players.
One-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: Double bed
- The villa features traditional decor, a private pool, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and an outdoor garden shower
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Adult with extra bed and breakfast: IDR 472,500 nett per person per night
- Child aged 3-12 years old with extra bed and breakfast: IDR 400,000 nett per child per night
- Child aged 3-12 years old sharing existing bed with breakfast: IDR 100,000 nett per child per night
- Child under 3 years old sharing existing bed with breakfast: free of charge
Groupon’s Guide To Southern Bali
Also known as the Island of the Gods, Bali is home to vast white sandy beaches, natural sights and more than 20,000 temples, making this Indonesian province a worldwide destination for leisure seekers, water sports enthusiasts and globetrotters.
A paradise for both expert and beginner surfers, Kuta is a bustling city where Balinese culture blends with outdoor fun, shopping and hearty dining. Traditional arts and crafts can be found throughout the area in the nearby Seminyak, while a mixture of privately-run stores and market stalls is within easy access. For those keen to learn more about marine life and coral reefs, there are plenty of scuba diving sites on the neighbouring Nusa Penida. Tourists arriving on the island may also indulge in local beach stall food such as skewers with rice cakes and shredded chicken with sambal and lime.